Who is the user who made “what mod changed my poll” thread? Come and reveal yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So I just realized someone made a thread about me instead of DMing me or going to my profile and idk how to feel about this.

I asked @HA001 and @Inflamed Haki And they said they didn’t make the thread so idk who did it.

I dont find the thread very funny. I like it best when people say things to my face instead of indirectly. So if you wanna make fun of me let’s do it together and laugh about it. I think I have a few suspects on who it was.

@ShishioIsBack @Seth @stealthblack @Chrono @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @Steven @Chrono again @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
So I just realized someone made a thread about me instead of DMing me or going to my profile and idk how to feel about this.

I asked @HA001 and @Inflamed Haki And they said they didn’t make the thread so idk who did it.

I dont find the thread very funny. I like it best when people say things to my face instead of indirectly. So if you wanna make fun of me let’s do it together and laugh about it. I think I have a few suspects on who it was.

@ShishioIsBack @Seth @stealthblack @Chrono @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @Steven @Chrono again @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I said it was Al. He hates everything that's moving what u mean?

On a serious note. I only once said that u swapped Zoro and Sanji in the poll and didn't give a fuck later on.

Why am I tagged. I find it funny now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It wasnt me, Next time only call me if you want me to troll someone on your behalf.
I said it was Al. He hates everything that's moving what u mean?

On a serious note. I only once said that u swapped Zoro and Sanji in the poll and didn't give a fuck later on.

Why am I tagged. I find it funny now.
I need your help finding out what user made a thread about me changing a poll. I’m confused and I need answers

I need your help finding out what user made a thread about me changing a poll. I’m confused and I need answers
in all seriousness, The problem is i dont even know the thread we are talking about here. Also i dont think you even ever changed any of my polls, Or at least i never realized you did. The should automatically cross me off the suspects list because i had no reason to make such a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.