Who is the user who made “what mod changed my poll” thread? Come and reveal yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just realized someone made a thread about me instead of DMing me or going to my profile and idk how to feel about this.

I asked @HA001 and @Inflamed Haki And they said they didn’t make the thread so idk who did it.

I dont find the thread very funny. I like it best when people say things to my face instead of indirectly. So if you wanna make fun of me let’s do it together and laugh about it. I think I have a few suspects on who it was.

@ShishioIsBack @Seth @stealthblack @Chrono @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @Steven @Chrono again @K!NG HARA$H!MA
**** I always call your ass out face to face.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So I just realized someone made a thread about me instead of DMing me or going to my profile and idk how to feel about this.

I asked @HA001 and @Inflamed Haki And they said they didn’t make the thread so idk who did it.

I dont find the thread very funny. I like it best when people say things to my face instead of indirectly. So if you wanna make fun of me let’s do it together and laugh about it. I think I have a few suspects on who it was.

@ShishioIsBack @Seth @stealthblack @Chrono @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @Steven @Chrono again @K!NG HARA$H!MA
Lmfao when did you ask me ?
Are you making fake drama for your own amusement?
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao never mind I just seen Lerkan crying again

Status
Not open for further replies.