• Luffy

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • Zoro

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Who do you think would defeat kaido
Luffy who has said he would defeat kaido like ten times or zoro who would defeat king and come out of. no where to kill kaido. Because who ever deals the last blow is the real winner, like it was the Blackbeard pirates that defeated and killed whitebeard not marine(akainu). So I think you get my point
Since you put it like that, you have inevitably given everything to Zoro.
He is the one who will deal the last blow and kill him.

People have this image of Kaido whimpering on the ground, like some ugly ass Saul shit where he's asking for mercy, and Zoro executes him.

Or his head flying off and laughing about how really he wins, because that's his dream.

Yeah if you see it like that you probably have to try to believe Luffy will really just stop him by punching him.

People have this image of Kaido whimpering on the ground, like some ugly ass Saul shit where he's asking for mercy, and Zoro executes him.

Or his head flying off and laughing about how really he wins, because that's his dream.

Yeah if you see it like that you probably have to try to believe Luffy will really just stop him by punching him.
They dont get that Oda like to draw hype panel, and I am sure that he clearly has a perfect opportunity to show a dragon flying over a capital in One Piece which will get chop by a monstrous samurai.
Do you think that Oda give a shit what fan think? If he want to draw something epic, like in his first volume monster more than 20years ago, he will definitely let ZKK happen. That is what fan have to understand. If Oda want that to happen, no amount of excuse are enough to stop him.
So let wait. I believe that Oda will not skip this opportunity. Plot wise is enough to let this happen.

the protagonist, the man who the samurai of Wano has entrusted their dream, the man Yamato said Odens been waiting for, the man Momo has put his faith in.

Of course it will be Luffy
Which samurai of Wano

Yasuei entrusted his dream to Zoro

Hiyori daughter of greatest samurai in recent Wano memory intrusted her dream to Zoro

Kawamatsu and Hyogoro see shades of their dragon slaying God in Zoro

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Which samurai of Wano

Yasuei entrusted his dream to Zoro

Hiyori daughter of greatest samurai in recent Wano memory intrusted her dream to Zoro

Kawamatsu and Hyogoro see shades of their dragon slaying God in Zoro
Apparently everyone in Wano believes in Zoro when it comes to the Samurai shore, while not quite Luffy, the notion Zoro is the one who actually has the will to kill Kaido is an aspect many underrate.

It
It doesn't matter. It's still a one on one.

Reread chapter 1012 on what Yamato said: "Its a one on one, I better hurry"
The things is kaido's regen ; a fresh kaido will have more regen than kaido fighting luffy ; luffy will barely defeat kaido who has used his regen from the time he took scabbard's attacks

No one but disease defeated and killed WB. You need to improve your reading.

If Blackbeard were the one defeating WhiteBeard he would have instantly become Yonko.