General & Others Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Would Zoro defeat Oden in 1 vs 1 combat at the end of Wano ?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Furious and healthy Oden, CoC clash, against base Kaido from 20 years ago:

Exhausted and body broken Zoro, against hybrid Kaido from the current timeline:

Zoro surpassed Oden sometimes during the time skip training, just like he skipped through the whole YC tier and came back as top tier. :cheers:

Zoro surpassed Oden sometimes during the time skip training, just like he skipped through the whole YC tier and came back as top tier. :cheers:
Bruh. Imagine how he's gonna no diff less than 100% King now when Zoro is at 100% if he did all that at 1% hp :steef:

i doubt that zou medicine can bring zoro 100% health. 80% at best and only for a short window.
The beauty of it is that depending on how Zoro does against King we can give arbitrary %, even if Oda's only statement is that Zoro will be healed until the effect wears off, and Zoro does not comment on feeling any weaker while the effect is in place.

So even if it's stated that he's just healed now and ready to go, it's up to us to say that he's in fact nerfed and by how much :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The beauty of it is that depending on how Zoro does against King we can give arbitrary %, even if Oda's only statement is that Zoro will be healed until the effect wears off, and Zoro does not comment on feeling any weaker while the effect is in place.

So even if it's stated that he's just healed now and ready to go, it's up to us to say that he's in fact nerfed and by how much :steef:
@Zoro D Goat is that your alt?

Or he's just trying to switch sides again because Zoro will be a hot topic soon?

:ihaha:

I am glad you agree that Zoro is far beyond someone like Oden. :cheers:
Kaido getting his Oden trauma overrided by the superior Zoro sealed the deal. Oda did an amazing job highlighting that moment and making us aware that Zoro has indeed surpassed Oden.

Can you believe that some of these guys are not as confident as us in Zoro no diffing King and they are preemtively nerfing Zoro to excuse what they expect to be a less convincing performance from his part ?

That's crazy. Zoro's be ashamed of the lack of trust and such shameful behaviour :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
making us aware that Zoro has indeed surpassed Oden.
I made sure to make you aware of it with my post. :myman:

Zoro already surpassed lolden.
I think so too.

Oden didn't look like likely possessing Zoro's defensive output judging off the way he took Blast Breath, plus I'm fairly confident that Oda didn't hinder much of Oden's power in order to not waste, it might be that Togen Totsuka englobed most of his strenght.