Break Week Who takes down Queen?

Queen disrespected Luffy in the most recent chapter, and in the prison, I do hope he is used as this arc's Blueno to show off Luffy's new CoA. I hope Queen calls Luffy out for being a coward if he tries to run away, last chapters jobbing needs to be reversed.

I hope Sanji fights fellow fire kick user King, and Zoro can fight Yamato/Orochi, I don't see much of a connection between Sanji and Queen, unless he beats up Ulti right before the fight.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sanji vs Queen. Kid will fight Apoo and then go for Kaido:kayneshrug:But if Kid do indeed fight Queen as a warm-up before Kaido then Sanji will fight King it is. A win win situation for Sanji and Kid fans:cheers:
Queen disrespected Luffy in the most recent chapter, and in the prison, I do hope he is used as this arc's Blueno to show off Luffy's new CoA. I hope Queen calls Luffy out for being a coward if he tries to run away, last chapters jobbing needs to be reversed.

I hope Sanji fights fellow fire kick user King, and Zoro can fight Yamato/Orochi, I don't see much of a connection between Sanji and Queen, unless he beats up Ulti right before the fight.
So you saying that Queen will beats up Ulti and Sanji will get pissed off and fight him. That will be very interesting:hihihi:

I think it will probably be a tag team of Sanji and Drake vs Queen.

The whole Tobi roppo vs Calamities has been brought up too much for it not to happen, imo. The viz translation made it sound like Queen has a tobi roppo member that he specifically wants to take out, so I think its quite possible that he knows Drake is actually a marine.

Also, I don't like the idea of the supernova and other characters essentially being sidelined so that Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe can all 1v1 calamities. I think it will probably be tag teams along the same line as dressrosa where Drake takes on Queen first, puts in good work but is defeated, and then sanji comes in to finish the battle.

Sanji vs Queen. Kid will fight Apoo and then go for Kaido:kayneshrug:But if Kid do indeed fight Queen as a warm-up before Kaido then Sanji will fight King it is. A win win situation for Sanji and Kid fans:cheers:

So you saying that Queen will beats up Ulti and Sanji will get pissed off and fight him. That will be very interesting:hihihi:
Sanji isn't good enough to take on Queen

Oda will need to pull off a new Enies Lobby if he wants that

Sanji. Obviously. Maybe with the help of Drake as payoff for this Flying Six challenge plot, but Sanji's the one who's landing the finishing hit on him.

Kid- a character who actually needs a "warmup" fight before Kaido, unlike near enough every other character here- is getting Apoo for that. Oda is not going to have two separate Kid fights and then him playing a huge role in the last, main fight.

Luffy and Zoro are not going to fight him. They just said that. They can't afford to take damage before running into Kaido. The expectation there is that King is with Kaido when the two confront him, and that's how Zoro ends up fighting King.
Exactly , if kid gets apoo as inrtoduction to his power same law vs smoker/vergo then he's not getting queen.
But i don't think that apoo will be done at this time ( i think he will switch side at somepoint and fight kaido) , so maybe oda let apoo escabe or somthing then we have kid vs queen.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji isn't good enough to take on Queen

Oda will need to pull off a new Enies Lobby if he wants that
He already did with RS but even this is not enough .
What will shine most this arc is the WG
law kid zoro hawkins apoo killer drake

So even if queen is not taken down by kid or luffy , there's others who has more potenial than sanji
Hawkins law drake killer apoo

That's why oda gave sanji a build up with P1.

Even bege he's outsmart sanji very easy .

Last edited:
When Luffy left WCI, he was Katakuri level. Now he’s way beyond that level thanks to his new training so he’s already way ahead of the Calamities. Why would he fight them ? Luffy gets warm up fights against characters that are relatively "unimportant", in the sense that they’re never an antagonist’s most valuable assets. Blueno is always used as a reference but that’s the thing, Blueno was the fourth strongest, he wasn’t Jabra or Kaku. And this fight was just an excuse to introduce Luffy’s Gear Second.

I don’t think he needs a big warm up fight against a monster just because he probably won’t get to solo Kaido (which isn’t even confirmed yet). He a got a ton of help against Doflamingo yet he didn’t get any warm up fight against one of his best men, unless you seriously wanna count his fight against Bellamy. Did he defeat Pica ? Trebol ? Heck, even Diamante wasn’t defeated by Luffy and instead just served as a hypetool for a secondary character that won’t have any relevance in the rest of the story.

Kuroobi and Hatchan didn’t serve as warm ups for Luffy. Mr 1 and Mr 2 didn’t serve as warm ups. Ohm and Shura didn’t serve as warm ups, Sattori did yet he didn't even get defeated by Luffy. Kaku and Jabra didn’t serve as warm ups, Blueno did. Hyouzou and Wadatsumi didn’t serve as warm ups. Vergo, Pica, Trebol and Diamante didn’t serve as warm ups.

King and Queen are Kaido’s top 2 men, they‘re not warm up material.

I think this idea of Luffy defeating the strongest or second strongest YC was born because of recency bias and it has to do with Luffy vs Katakuri. It’s true that Luffy defeated BM’s strongest underling but Luffy’s main opponent in WCI was technically Katakuri, not BM. It’s never been BM. And this fight was necessary for Luffy to reach a new level. Now Luffy already surpassed the YC1 benchmark, Commanders have nothing to offer him anymore in terms of progression.

J

Jo_Ndule

If Kid , Luffy or Bm supposed to take him down why they didn't at Udon?
I'm betting on Zoro or Denjiro
Because at Udon, they were Handcuffed and BM already beat Queen... Then Queen captured sleeping BM.
Post automatically merged:

Pffff. Stop overrating Commanders.

Only Commander that is out of reach is Katakuri.
Yeah, Reiju lands one hit which smoothie counters... Using animé filler of Ichiji vs smoothie which wasn't even in the Manga.

I guess I should also use a panel of Where Doffy can't handle Kyros or other vet tier dudes easily.

Stop downplaying Commanders. The only warlord above commanders are Hancock, Mihawk & Weevil who stand with Katakuri, and the gap isn't even huge between Mihawk and YCs.