Break Week Who takes down Queen?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, DR Luffy was obviously weaker than a YC1 level character and if Zoro solos King with no other PUs, this definitely supports the assertion that Zoro really came out of the timeskip stronger than Luffy.

Buuuuut: As I said, it's just a "what if...?"; I believe that Zoro will gain another PU to beat King.
Unless he uses something say asura for e.g that he already had.

Did you even bother to read everything?

Come on dude, now you are just silly, lmao.
Did u nor write this?
Does not matter; the fact that they still mock on each other speaks volumes.
You can say the same about Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - Daz Bones sure destroys Bon Clay's ass but it does not change the fact that they mocked each other. Therefore, King and Queen being portrayed similarily like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 is highly likely.
Come on dude, now you are Really silly, lmao.

Unless he uses something say asura for e.g that he already had.
Well, as I explained to @Cinera on my profile, I rather think that Zoro will use his new TS PU against King. Sure, Asura makes him stronger but at the end, it is still his Enies Lobby PU - and I doubt Oda makes that much of a mystery for a PTS PU, even if Zoro has not shown Asura yet.

Could Zoro show Asura soon? Definitely. But as I said, he definitely has something which is even stronger than Asura... or he simply developed his Asura on a completely new mode in which Asura could be technically a new PU anyway.

Did u nor write this?
Yes, and you only addressed this one:

"Does not matter; the fact that they still mock on each other speaks volumes."

and not this one:

"You can say the same about Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - Daz Bones sure destroys Bon Clay's ass but it does not change the fact that they mocked each other. Therefore, King and Queen being portrayed similarily like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 is highly likely."

That's why your previous post did not address my argument entirely; you simply distorted the fact that both King and Queen shares the portrayal of Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - both opponents mocking each other who were defeated by Luffy's strongest subordinates who mock on each other as well.
Their personalities have parallels - and that was my point.

Edit: Oda goes ahead and introduced two Calamities sharing the same portrayal like Zoro/Sanji and Mr. 1/Mr. 2 for literally nothing? Then what's the point for this portrayal?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes, and you only addressed this one:

"Does not matter; the fact that they still mock on each other speaks volumes."

and not this one:

"You can say the same about Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - Daz Bones sure destroys Bon Clay's ass but it does not change the fact that they mocked each other. Therefore, King and Queen being portrayed similarily like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 is highly likely."

That's why your previous post did not address my argument entirely; you simply distorted the fact that both King and Queen shares the portrayal of Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - both opponents mocking each other who were defeated by Luffy's strongest subordinates who mock on each other as well.
Their personalities have parallels - and that was my point.

Edit: Oda goes ahead and introduced two Calamities sharing the same portrayal like Zoro/Sanji and Mr. 1/Mr. 2 for literally nothing? Then what's the point for this portrayal?
So were lucci and jabra.
Post automatically merged:

@Sentinel

Don't forget:
  • King and Queen are Kaido's top two
  • King uses a fire sword, and Queen is a dancing, quasi Okama
  • Kaku and Jabra are more examples
Queen is not an okama.

Lmao @ that Sentinel dude. I blocked him and not unblocking but:

You're willing to put Zoro > Luffy, (which will NEVER EVER happen and you know you're wrong) before admitting that Doflamingo is stronger than the Commanders. Hahahahah.

And about Luffy not being YC1 level on Dressrosa. Again 1000% wrong. No Yonko Commander could break out of parasite with pure strength

Like I've said before Luffy didn't all of a sudden become on par with Katakuri because he saw 3-4 flashes of the future:

While you guys were wanking Cracker in WCI, I told you all Luffy was = YC1, even before he fought Katakuri. And when you all doubted he could beat Katakuri, again, you were on the wrong side as always.

As for Sanji, I told you 100x. He get can a RS and a powerup, he still ain't beating Doffy. Base Doffy (no awakening) no diffed him.

Last edited:
Lmao @ that Sentinel dude. I blocked him and not unblocking but:

You're willing to put Zoro > Luffy, (which will NEVER EVER happen and you know you're wrong) before admitting that Doflamingo is stronger than the Commanders. Hahahahah.

And about Luffy not being YC1 level on Dressrosa. Again 1000% wrong. No Yonko Commander could break out of parasite with pure strength

Like I've said before Luffy didn't all of a sudden become on par with Katakuri because he saw 3-4 flashes of the future:

While you guys were wanking Cracker in WCI, I told you all Luffy was = YC1, even before he fought Katakuri. And when you all doubted he could beat Katakuri, again, you were on the wrong side as always.

As for Sanji, I told you 100x. He get can a RS and a powerup, he still ain't beating Doffy. Base Doffy (no awakening) no diffed him.
Luffy wasn't so much a "YC1," but if he upgraded his COO and COA, he'd be at or above their level.

Remember, one thing. If Sanji beats Queen high diff, he will be First Mate level.

This dude :milaugh:

Like I said, take Katakuri and Doflamingo out of the Commander question. These guys are head and shoulders above regular Yonko Commanders. Cracker and Queen and co ain't shit. They are one trick ponies. Cracker's trick may have worked on Luffy, but it won't work on someone Law, Doflamingo or shit, even Apoo.

Luffy wasn't so much a "YC1," but if he upgraded his COO and COA, he'd be at or above their level.
Dude, he broke out of parasite with his strength. Jozu, WB's left hand for 25 years, who is a BRAWLER, could not.

That is case closed. Katakuri's fight was just affirming what we already know.