Break Week Who takes down Queen?

Veku

Flamboyant
No doub't that neither Luffy, Kid or Law are going to take Queen down..
Zoro literally confirmed in the current chapter that they have to receive as little damage as possible, since their main target is Kaido.
Same goes basically for Kid and likely Law too.
Hence I believe Kid is either going to finish Apoo quickly of, or something will interrupt the fight.
And the only reason Kid attacked Apoo to begin with, was cause he holds a personal grudge against him and that does not apply to Queen.
Queen right now is just another obstacle in the way of the Strawhats and their allies.

Also, as of now, excluding Kaido Queen is the second strongest of the Strawhat's main enemys and there has not ever been a single instance in story in which the second strongest enemy of the Strawhats was used as hype tool, or warm up, hence that scenario literally makes no sense.(Looking at all the Luffy/Kid vs Queen replies).

None of the people who will take on Kaido (whoever that is going to be outside of Luffy) and are going to do the majority of the work need a hype tool beforehand, since the gap between Kaido and his Crewmates is so wide, that being capable fighting Kaido already creates enough hype. Oda etablished that, when Kaido one shot G4 Luffy. I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but it's not required.

As for the initial question of the thread....In my opinion it's either going to be Sanji or x- Drake, with or without additonal support.
I don't see big teamfights taking place though, except maybe against Kaido, since the Strawhats are already outnumbered to begin with, so if all the heavy fights require a group to take them down, then what happens to the fodder and lower ranked members?
- Queen is the second strongest of Kaido's crewand Sanji usually defeats the second strongest (whenever with help or not is irrelevant, point stands)
- Queen want's to get rid of one of the Toppi Roppo and since Drake is not only part of them, but also a undercover agent, it's not impossible

Last edited:
Just as a point of reference.

"Right hand level" should mean > all YC2s (Dressrosa Luffy). It's not an exact level. It just means no left hand is stronger than you. Luffy proved he was "right hand" a.k.a. > YC2 in Dressrosa, by being the first to break out of parasite. Marco for example was barely stronger than Jozu (Jozu had better feats at some points), and Luffy was stronger than him. He was essentially ~ Katakuri, but needed to surpass Katakuri, to be considered "5th Emperor".

"Fifth Emperor level" was Oda's way of saying > all YC1s (post-WCI/Wano Luffy). Again, not an exact level. By beating Katakuri, he proved he was > YC1, a.k.a. Fifth Emperor. It's clear to anyone with a brain, by surpassing Katakuri, King and Marco and co. became irrelevant.

Luffy couldn't be considered if there was a commander stronger than him.

By beating Queen, will that make Sanji "right hand level"? Possibly, but Jozu > Queen is quite likely a strong possibility. So it could mean he's just as strong as Jozu, and Zoro as strong as Marco.

Zoro literally confirmed in the current chapter that they have to receive as little damage as possible, since their main target is Kaido.
Hence I believe Kid is either going to finish Apoo quickly of, or something will interrupt the fight.
And the only reason Kid attacked Apoo to begin with, was cause he holds a personal grudge against him and that does not apply to Queen.
Queen right now is just another obstacle in the way of the Strawhats and their allies.

Also, as of now Queen is the second strongest of the Strawhat's main enemys after Kaido and there has not ever been a single instance in story in which the second strongest enemy of the Strawhats was used as hype tool, or warm up, hence that scenario literally makes no sense.(Looking at all the Luffy/Kid vs Queen replies).

None of the people who will take on Kaido (whoever that is going to be outside of Luffy) and are going to do the majority of the work need a hype tool beforehand, since the gap between Kaido and his Crewmates is so wide, that being capable fighting Kaido already creates enough hype. Oda etablished that, when Kaido one shot G4 Luffy. I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but it's not required.

As for the initial question of the thread....In my opinion it's either going to be Sanji or x- Drake, with or without additonal support.
I don't see big teamfights taking place though, except maybe against Kaido, since the Strawhats are already outnumbered to begin with, so if all the heavy fights require a group to take them down, then what happens to the fodder and lower ranked members?
- Queen is the second strongest of Kaido's crewand Sanji usually defeats the second strongest (whenever with help or not is irrelevant, point stands)
- Queen want's to get rid of one of the Toppi Roppo and since Drake is not only part of them, but also a undercover agent, it's not impossible
Queen isn't the second strongest and Sanji doesn't "usually defeat the second strongest".

Veku

Flamboyant
Queen isn't the second strongest and Sanji doesn't "usually defeat the second strongest".
He is the second strongest after Kaido, or third with his captain included...
The card theme, bounty and portrayal says it all...
Ace(Kaido)>King>Queen>Jack
Kaido's son might be stronger, hence I said as of now.

He usually does whenever the Strawhats face of against a crew or an organisation, basically when they are their targets, which is the case against the beast pirates...Only exceptions are Arlong arc, since Sanji fought the strongest after Arlong, which is still helping my argument, Skpiya and Punk Hazard/ Dressrosa (literally the same group of people...)

Baratie:
Luffy vs Don Creek
Sanji vs Perl

Alabasta:
Luffy vs Crocodile (mr0)
Zoro vs Mr 1
Sanji vs Mr 2

Enies Lobby:
Luffy vs Lucci (4000 doriki)
Zoro vs Kaku ( 2200 Doriki)
Sanji vs Jabra ( 2180 doriki)
Next was Blueno with 820 doriki

Thriller Bark:
Luffy vs Moria
Zoro vs Ryuma
Sanji vs Absalom

Fishmen Island:
Luffy vs Hody
Zoro vs Hyouzou
Sanji and Jinbei vs Wadatsumi

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

He usually does whenever the Strawhats face of against a crew or an organisation, basically when they are their targets, which is the case against the beast pirates...Only exceptions are Arlong arc, since Sanji fought the strongest after Arlong, which is still helping my argument, Skpiya and Punk Hazard/ Dressrosa (literally the same group of people...)

Baratie:
Luffy vs Don Creek
Sanji vs Perl

Alabasta:
Luffy vs Crocodile (mr0)
Zoro vs Mr 1
Sanji vs Mr 2

Enies Lobby:

Thriller Bark:
Luffy vs Moria
Zoro vs Ryuma
Sanji vs Absalom

Fishmen Island:
Luffy vs Hody
Zoro vs Hyouzou
So you're saying that Queen is stronger than King?:crazwhat:I agree LOL:cheers:

Baratie:
Luffy vs Don Creek
Sanji vs Perl

Alabasta:
Luffy vs Crocodile (mr0)
Zoro vs Mr 1
Sanji vs Mr 2

Enies Lobby:

Thriller Bark:
Luffy vs Moria
Zoro vs Ryuma
Sanji vs Absalom

Fishmen Island:
Luffy vs Hody
Zoro vs Hyouzou
If you meant second strongest excluding Kaido, you're obviously right. I thought you meant Queen is stronger than King.

J

Jo_Ndule

Also, as of now Queen is the second strongest of the Strawhat's main enemys after Kaido and there has not ever been a single instance in story in which the second strongest enemy of the Strawhats was used as hype tool, or warm up, hence that scenario literally makes no sense.(Looking at all the Luffy/Kid vs Queen replies).

I don't see big teamfights taking place though, since the Strawhats are already outnumbered to begin with, so if all the heavy fights except Kaido, require a group to take them down, then what happens to the fodder and lower ranked members?
They can't go to Kaido unless Queen is taken care of...
Queen won't just let them pass when they beta Apoo and Smile users
Post automatically merged:

Just as a point of reference.

"Right hand level" should mean > all YC2s (Dressrosa Luffy). It's not an exact level. It just means no left hand is stronger than you. Luffy proved he was "right hand" a.k.a. > YC2 in Dressrosa, by being the first to break out of parasite. Marco for example was barely stronger than Jozu (Jozu had better feats at some points), and Luffy was stronger than him. He was essentially ~ Katakuri, but needed to surpass Katakuri, to be considered "5th Emperor".

"Fifth Emperor level" was Oda's way of saying > all YC1s (post-WCI/Wano Luffy). Again, not an exact level. By beating Katakuri, he proved he was > YC1, a.k.a. Fifth Emperor. It's clear to anyone with a brain, by surpassing Katakuri, King and Marco and co. became irrelevant.

Luffy couldn't be considered if there was a commander stronger than him.

By beating Queen, will that make Sanji "right hand level"? Possibly, but Jozu > Queen is quite likely a strong possibility. So it could mean he's just as strong as Jozu, and Zoro as strong as Marco.
Do you realise that Most commanders won't be caught by parasite nor stopped by it?
All calamities and smoothie can grow/shrink to snap parasite off
Others got great CoO and reaction speed

Jozu was caught off-guard and his df doesn't let him Grow muscles anyway.

The only reason Doffy is above Jozu is due to CoC and Awakening (It won't even beat Jozu)