Who was the better Dbz Villain? ce

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Freeza, Cell was garbage for me, as whole android arc that has no sence.
I think it indeed had no sense.

The androids were simply too powerful for the technology of the Earth.

Frieza was supposed to be the most powerful fighter in the entire galaxy, perhaps entire universe.

It would have made sense to introduce Majin Buu as the strongest in the universe, but definitely, definitely not the stupid androids.

Frieza was supposed to be the most powerful fighter in the entire galaxy, perhaps entire universe.

It would have made sense to introduce Majin Buu as the strongest in the universe, but definitely, definitely not the stupid androids.
Yeah, Right?! Like...humanity that maximum potential was Muten Roshi, even not someone like him, but Doctor from Red Army....and he was able to kill Sayajins. I was close to drop DBZ when was watching Cell arc...it was so...it was like filler, that what I was thinking.
Majin Buu indeed has sence and it at least could be normally explane. But scientist from Earth with lvl of tech that just could get to the moon, has no chances create weapon that is not just stronger than Freeza, but stronger than Sayajins. But wait, as I remember all four androids was stronger than normal Super Sayajin
:gokulaugh:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yeah, Right?! Like...humanity that maximum potential was Muten Roshi, even not someone like him, but Doctor from Red Army....and he was able to kill Sayajins. I was close to drop DBZ when was watching Cell arc...it was so...it was like filler, that what I was thinking.
Majin Buu indeed has sence and it at least could be normally explane. But scientist from Earth with lvl of tech that just could get to the moon, has no chances create weapon that is not just stronger than Freeza, but stronger than Sayajins. But wait, as I remember all four androids was stronger than normal Super Sayajin
:gokulaugh:
I mean it didn't make sense considering that the Red Ribbon robots were fodders for the likes of Kid Goku.

When all of a sudden you got a Doctor who somehow made up such advanced androids just because he collected data from the fights with more and more powerful guys. xd

I'd want Yamcha to be the final villain. Harnessing and invoking all his anger and jealousy towards the remaining Z fighters for being left behind at all.

"I've waited so long to destroy all of you. Especially you Vegeta."
- Yamcha, 2025

I'd want Yamcha to be the final villain. Harnessing and invoking all his anger and jealousy towards the remaining Z fighters for being left behind at all.

"I've waited so long to destroy all of you. Especially you Vegeta."
- Yamcha, 2025
There's a Dragon Ball game called Xenoverse in which there's an overpowered version of Yamcha that can own your character in no time.

He is controlled by some powerful demons however lmao.

Kinda liked Cell better...
Had the cooler transformations.
And He didnt get foderized by a saiyan.
Post automatically merged:

But cell was a combination of the cells of saiyans and what not..
Even frieza I think...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
But cell was a combination of the cells of saiyans and what not..
Even frieza I think...
Yeah you are correct about Cell, at least it was feasible to build up a new being with those cells from which the very name Cell derived.

Guess I was prominently unhappy with the potency of the Androids which were made out of the blue, at least their components.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Frieza actually had some depth to him. Cell was pretty one dimensional. He just existed to be strong, and that was it. Meruem from HxH is Cell done right, tbh.
Yes I concur here. I didn't like how shallow his personality was. I would of preferred if his character developed something else other than power. He technically was smart thanks to Piccolo and he turned more human thanks to 17 and 18, but that still didn't grant him a much deeper personality in all honesty.