Speculations Who was the Kuja empress before Hancock?

3 generations ago = Gloriosa
2 generations ago = Shakky
1 generation ago = ???
Current empress = Hancock

Gloriosa said that both the 2 generation and 1 generation empresses died. But with the revelation that the 2 generation old empress was Shakky, we know this wasn’t true.

So the last empress must still be alive. But she deserted Amazon lily and hence us considered dead to them. Who could she be? Where is she? Will we see her?

One possibility is that she is Luffy’s mom. There was absolutely zero reason for Kuma to send Luffy to Amazon lily. AL is an island of women that literally kills men who step foot on it. Why would he send Luffy to such a place?

What if the reason was because he knew that’s where Luffy’s mother was from.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
My headcanon tells me that Luffys mom is rogers kid sister which is why they have some similarities luffy looks like rogers sister

Oooor

His daughter 🤔 remember Roger was in his 50s when he died and Ace was born almost 2 years after that (is that physically possible irl?) Anyway its possible Roger had a kid in his 20s that kid grew up married dragon which is why Roger trusted garp with Ace because they where already family

But to answer your question

I don't think the former warlord will ever be relevant be cool if it's luffys mom but I don't see her having a major plot importance

My headcanon tells me that Luffys mom is rogers kid sister which is why they have some similarities luffy looks like rogers sister

Oooor

His daughter 🤔 remember Roger was in his 50s when he died and Ace was born almost 2 years after that (is that physically possible irl?) Anyway its possible Roger had a kid in his 20s that kid grew up married dragon which is why Roger trusted garp with Ace because they where already family

I don't think the former warlord will ever be relevant be cool if it's luffys mom but I don't see her having a major plot importance
if Luffy has Gol and Monkey in his bloodline, he will never escape the "destined child" and "genetics" allegations

Gloriosa said that both the 2 generation and 1 generation empresses died. But with the revelation that the 2 generation old empress was Shakky, we know this wasn’t true.
She said the previous empress died of it and the one before (Shakky) also had the disease, without saying whether or not she survived, btw.

1 generation ago = ???

So the last empress must still be alive. But she deserted Amazon lily and hence us considered dead to them. Who could she be? Where is she? Will we see her?

One possibility is that she is Luffy’s mom. There was absolutely zero reason for Kuma to send Luffy to Amazon lily. AL is an island of women that literally kills men who step foot on it. Why would he send Luffy to such a place?

Luffys mom Odas Playing with the ASL trio again.

Luffys mentor Rayleigh has Shakky
Aces mentor Whitebeard had Gloriosa
Sabos mentor Dragon has the third.

Oooor

I'd love it if Roger did have a daughter but closer to Luffy's age...

1 generation ago = ???

She's a secret member of Blackbeard's crew, and wanted Blackbeard to steal Hancock's Fruit for her.