Character Discussion Who was your LEAST favourite of the original 7 Warlords?

Actually Mihawk. Cross Guild was the first time I felt like Oda did something interesting with him aside from his relationship with Zoro
Lol you are not completely wrong, Oda dropped the ball with the Zoro-Mihawk when he turned them into a master/student relationship.

Still don't have much hopes in that, Oda would have to write that part off.

Moria is an awesome character, people dislike him because he's fat and ugly but he has the most tragic journey.
I can see why people don't like him but he's always been one of my favorites

He was a strong rookie that had a lot going for him before he was crushed by Kaido and witnessed his entire crew being slaughtered

That would literally break anyone idc who it is.

He's fat and lazy now but the glimpse we got of his prime self told a story all on it's own

Not to mention that he's got some of the heaviest set of balls in the entire series

He pulled up on a Yonko in their own territory with nothing but a few zombies to back him up just so he could save his friend

How many people in One Piece are brave enough to do that?

And after he found out Absalom was dead he was ready to fight Blackbeard by himself just so he could avenge him

Respect him

:akasalt:

I can see why people don't like him but he's always been one of my favorites

He was a strong rookie that had a lot going for him before he was crushed by Kaido and witnessed his entire crew being slaughtered

That would literally break anyone idc who it is.

He's fat and lazy now but the glimpse we got of his prime self told a story all on it's own

Not to mention that he's got some of the heaviest set of balls in the entire series

He pulled up on a Yonko in their own territory with nothing but a few zombies to back him up just so he could save his friend

How many people in One Piece are brave enough to do that?

And after he found out Absalom was dead he was ready to fight Blackbeard by himself just so he could avenge him

Respect him

:akasalt:
That reckless fool is dead now.