Future Events Who will be Kizaru's hypetool in Egghead?

Who will Kizaru fold ?

• Total voters
As we know Oda loves using hypetools to demonstrate a character's power when they make their entrance.

Who will be Kizaru's hypetool in Egghead?
People aren't gonna like this but it's more likely imo that Kizaru gets used as a hypetool
The pacing of the arc makes it seem like the conflict is gonna be centered on the Labosphere, so Kizaru being the main threat just doesn't really work imo. I think Kizaru might lose to some Seraphim for the sake of demonstrating their power

Sanji, Kizaru goal is to kill Vegapunk and retrieve Seraphim, Saturn would never allow him to destroy it.

Kizaru may end as the hypertool too, this is the first time we will see a direct comparison, too many agendas at stake.

I hope Kizaru get a good performance, the admirals have been getting L since time skip, they need a win.

For Kizaru it may even be easier cause he could overwhelm them with his speed without damaging them lethally.
I have no idea what makes you think so. I can't see Luffy getting blitzed by anyone on the series given the major upgrades he had since WCI. Being honest, Kizaru puts way more problems with his maneuverability, dispersion and danmaku due to his fruit than his speed does. Lightspeed doesn't seem to be a problem ever since the Pacifistas and the introduction of CoO.

I like the admirals as an enemy, but they were demoralized in the movie Red and with Shanks putting Greenbull to dance via Wi-Fi. Oda urgently needs some hype for them, I'm afraid that if Kizaru loses without having any relevant achievement, the admirals would go back to the time of weird comparisons with YC if that happens.

:josad: