Future Events Who will be Kizaru's hypetool in Egghead?

Who will Kizaru fold ?

• Total voters
Law and Kidd and are not Luffy lads.
Luffy is the only Yonko in that group for a reason.
There's literally no narrative sense in giving Luffy an L like Kidd and Law.
We're going into end game with the big boys stepping up. Weaker ones are gonna get eliminated whereas the stronger ones remain.
Only reason Luffy is given a title because of the crew.
On an average strawhat is much more Balanced and Their grand fleet ofc.
Neither law or Kidd has that.

Only reason Luffy is given a title because of the crew.
On an average strawhat is much more Balanced and Their grand fleet ofc.
Neither law or Kidd has that.
I disagree but at least we can agree that the SH crew is built different from Kidd's and Law's.
Those two are only props (i.e. a marketing tools) that Oda used to sell a rivalry that is not really there (i.e I'm a Law fan and I can admit that, there's more to Law than simply competing with Luffy so I aint mad:kayneshrug:)
The moment Luffy became a Yonko and they didn't he'd already set himself apart from them imo.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
kizaru is the one who will be the hypetool for new yonko lol
Yesterday greenbull to shanks then tmrrow will be kizaru to luffy
They come in pack luffy and shanks lol
Post automatically merged:

Unlike law and kidd luffy beat kaido by 1 vs 1, And he is the only who made yonko among the 3
Law and kidd both used as hypetool for yonko now following the pattern it will ne kizaru that will get hummiliated by another yonko just like greenbull. Nowadays oda doesnt hold back. New world is yonko saga and oda clearly gave the current yonko the red carpet. Unlike ussual, At this rank luffy cant afford get failed or else his yonko title will be on the stake.
Ehhh, Luffy did most of tha work but let’s not sit he’s and act like Luffy solo’d a 100% Kaidou or sum shit lol

Ehhh, Buggy made stinking too lol. Tha title looks like dogshit currently

Sure we in tha Yonko Safa right now, WG and admirals are endgame people. Ergo, when Luffy and men are stronger is when Oda will let them fight them and beat them

Shut if he gonna share tha title with Buggy, he better off giving that shit up lol

He doesn't need a hypetool, we already saw him in action in Sabaody and MF. We know what he can do.
And he is not strong enough to fodderize any of the strongest straw hats (Luffy and his 3 commanders).
Defeating the rest is no feat for an admiral
Kizaru isn't enough to fodderize Luffy, but he can definitely loldiff the rest of the SHs put together. Don't underestimate an Admiral. :kata:

without a doubt sanji. Sanji's speed will be compared to Kizaru's and kizaru will call his invisibility a parlor trick.
Sanji has been a hype tool in every arc, as early as his introduction arc (Baratie Arc) even until Onigashima raid.

What makes you think Oda will change his MO in this arc?

Using Sanji as hype tool is the same category as using a new distressed woman, an inevitable time bomb scenario, like the usual formula.
Sanji is Oda’s go to hype tool among the SHs.
Glad to see this much faith in Lanji and Lolda. :milaugh:

The mark 3 pacifista are the only thing he can beat
The Seraphim are too tough for hype tools
The Strawhats aren't going to beat 100k marines with Admirals, new pseudo Admirals, Saturn taking over the Seraphim, etc, but they're not losing either.
If One Piece is more realistic, Jinbe (and Sanji) can destroy a lot of ships from underwater. Literally can showcase the importance of underwater advantages (Ala Law Pirates vs BBP).

But nope, gotta make SH struggle/be underdog.