Character Discussion Who will be the next big flashbacks?

A million smaller ones still but major ones probably will be:

- Dragon and Akainu (imo as a pair and they have history)
- Shanks and Blackbeard (same reason as above, somehow their fates are intertwined)
- Void Century/Joyboy/Imu

In that order, considering this is how I think the rest of the story is being handled/tackled.

For sure :
Void century : joy boy + Imu + gorosei + Toki kozuki + lily nefertari
Rocks and god valley

Maybe :
Dragon
Shanks

For akainu and bb it will be little glimpse of past or they will be the little part of an another full flashback. Never a vilain in op was the central point of big flash back except big mom ( doffy was little part of law fb, hody was little part of fisher tiger fb, kaido was little part of oden fb ect )

In egghead we got Kuma and in Wano we got Oden

Who else will get a massive flashback?

My guess:
  1. Joyboy(all but guaranteed at Laugh Tale)
  2. Shanks. We’ll see what Roger told him before the crew disbanded, the formation of the RHP, his duel with mihawk, his scar by Teach, and his dealings with the gorosei.
  3. Dragon. We’ll see his childhood, what made him a revolutionary(possibly god valley), and Luffy’s mom.
  4. Burned man
  5. Hibari. She’ll tell the life of Akainu
The next BIG flashback is from blackbeard

The next BIG flashback is from blackbeard
Shanks makes more sense imo

the last two big flashbacks: Oden and Kuma, were told from the perspective of “good characters”.

Villains don’t tend to get long flashbacks. Kaido barely got a flashback while BM, who was a more sympathetic character, got a longer one.

Same with how Law and Bonney got big flashbacks but Kid and Bege didnt.

If we're going to Elbaf,depending on what kind of arc it will be,there could be a flashback of the past of the country (aka: how the evil ruler got in the power position),or a flashback of a big character,like maybe Dragon? Or some flashback about the Void Century,altough maybe not the entire story of it,just a glimpse,before the definitive Void Century flashback,which will happen it fhe final arc i guess.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Please no more flashbacks for a while, let's continue in the now and then. I really hope Oda will wait a little with the next flashback. There is still so much to discover and Oda isn't getting younger or healthy lmao