Questions & Mysteries Who will be the winner of round 10?

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I am looking forward to Rasputin too. The only design we don't know. Will it be revealed now tho? I doubt it tbh lol. But who knows.
This mangaka has legit been teasing me with Rasputin for years. The Mad Monk better be rocking the best design in this manga for a wait this long. :kriwhat:
To be honest I am more of a fiction guy, so yeah this isn't really my cup of tea I'd say.
Aye, fair enough. Lol. I prefer reading non-fiction but I much prefer the fiction that I do consume to be visual based. Fiction films/TV series and mangas are my go to for pure entertainment.:catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am worried that Rasputin's design will suck
No way after all this time. At least I hope so ngl.

If it does...

This mangaka has legit been teasing me with Rasputin for years. The Mad Monk better be rocking the best design in this manga for a wait this long. :kriwhat:

Aye, fair enough. Lol. I prefer reading non-fiction but I much prefer the fiction that I do consume to be visual based. Fiction films/TV series and mangas are my go to for pure entertainment.:catsweat:
Yeah he's been set up as one of the GOATS. He has to deliver lmao.

I do like some non-fiction from time to time, but fiction is just more entertaining for me.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
I think Okita wins.

I do t believe that there will be a winner at the end of the manga.. maybe a draw.​

Okita, if we're to believe Humanity would win, how anticlimactic would the last three rounds be if we know Humanity would go 3-0 at the end? Author won't do 3 straight rounds of a side winning. Okita wins, Anubis wins, Norse Duo loses. Easy money.