Questions & Mysteries Who will be the winner of round 6?

Who will win?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Share your thoughts regarding the matchup and what scenarios you can see.

So far the fight has been in Buddha's favour quite a lot. Like he's embarrassing Zerofuku. This has caused people to have doubts whether Buddha will truly be the winner.

One very simple reason as to why I believe Buddha will win is because he's the GOAT Chekhov's gun.

If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation
Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play
Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

I can see a few scenarios how Buddha will win.

1. Buddha straight up dominates him like he has thus far.

2. Buddha helps Zerofuku.
Buddha has mentioned that he wants to help Zerofuku cope with puberty
Buddha will help Zerofuku get rid of his misery and go back to how he was before. This will allow Buddha to take the dub and help Zerofuku at the same time.

What are your ideas?

Share your thoughts regarding the matchup and what scenarios you can see.

So far the fight has been in Buddha's favour quite a lot. Like he's embarrassing Zerofuku. This has caused people to have doubts whether Buddha will truly be the winner.

One very simple reason as to why I believe Buddha will win is because he's the GOAT Chekhov's gun.

If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation

Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

I can see a few scenarios how Buddha will win.

1. Buddha straight up dominates him like he has thus far.

2. Buddha helps Zerofuku.
Buddha has mentioned that he wants to help Zerofuku cope with puberty
Buddha will help Zerofuku get rid of his misery and go back to how he was before. This will allow Buddha to take the dub and help Zerofuku at the same time.

What are your ideas?

I already mentioned this in another thread, but okay: I think Goatdha will win for one reason. That is, Round 6 is a battle between opposing roles.

When the fights are between similars, Divinity won:

Strongest God vs Strongest Human = Thor won.
Father of Cosmos vs Father of Humanity = Zeus won.
Gods' Champion vs Humanity's Champion = Shiva won.

But when the fights are between opposites, Humanity won:

Perfection vs Infinite Potential = Kojiro won.
Paragon of Virtue vs Embodiment of Evil = Jack won.

Round 6 is a fight between Eternal Suffering vs Boundless Enlightment. Ergo: Goatdha will win. :cheers:

Buddha seems to be in trouble now and Hajun is a beast but i still think Bhudda gets the win. He was toying with zero, he never gort serious so now should be a good time to get serious. Buddha for the win.

So what are the opinions now??
Eh, my money is still on Buddha. It would be weird to introduce the whole Buddha betraying the God's deal just to end up killing him.

Hajun also does not look like a character whose presence is going to progress the story in anyway.

So Buddha lives but he considers the match a loss because he could not save Zero. Sorta like a reverse Heracles result.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Technically Buddha already beat Zerofuku
:steef:

I voted Zero because it cannot be as one-sided as it looks. I think the author is trying to fool us.
So has your opinion changed now?