Speculations Who will beat Jack?

There are 5 candidates imo who have at least a small iota of a chance of being the one to beat Jack imo: Luffy, Yamato, Jinbe, Inuarashi, and Usopp

Luffy: He did mention in Zou how he wants to beat both Kaido and Jack, and having Luffy come back and one shot Jack could be a good way for Oda to show us how strong Luffy is going into the final round vs Kaido. However, I don’t see why or how Luffy would end up on the 2nd floor, and Luffy trashing Jack would be lame since it deprives someone else of a good, fleshed-out fight with Jack

Yamato: If for whatever reason, she decides to leave Kaido to Luffy alone or Luffy tells her to leave Kaido to her, then maybe she could run into Jack and beat him.

Usopp: Unless P1 gets back up, Usopp doesn’t have anyone else to fight except maybe a few Numbers (which I think Chopper would be more likely to fight than Usopp would be). Oda could have Usopp beat somehow (it would obviously be in a rather outlandish manner than a straightforward victory) in order to set him up as Luffy’s “YC3”, which would make sense since he should be surpassing Yasopp, one of Shanks’ YCs, and he was among the trio that fought Arlong’s officers. Usopp would need to have an explosive growth in strength, so maybe Oda has him fight a weakened Jack and get a lot stronger via a powerup so that Usopp can beat Jack with a good strategy.

Jinbe: Jinbe beat WsW pretty easily and clearly has a lot more fight left in him, so a somewhat weakened Jinbe could fight a weakened Jack. Jinbe should be around Jack’s level, given how he beat WsW mid diff (though I do think WsW could maybe get up later and fight someone else).

Inuarashi: I honestly think that Inu has a 0% chance at beating Jack, unless Neko somehow shows up to help him. I would be here all night if I tried to list all the reasons why I think Inu beating Jack solo is impossible, so I’ll just leave it at this: Inu is far too irrelevant in this arc to justify getting the glory of beating a Calamity, and he’s clearly not as strong as Jack when he doesn’t have access to Sulong. If Inu was a main character in Wano like Kyros was a main character in Dressrosa, then I could see Inu being the one to beat Jack for narrative reasons, but Inu got basically no screentime in the first two acts, and all of his fairly limited screentime in Act 3 was shared with 8 other people. He’s just not important

I think Jinbe is the most likely candidate, then Luffy, then Usopp, then Yamato, and then Inu at last place

My guess would be Sulong Neko and that’s mostly coz I think Inu dies :catsweat:otherwise it’d be Sulong Inu ^^.

All I kno is that it makes zero sense for Inu to beat Jack without Sulong when he’s pretty much equal to Base Jack without Sulong & Jack still has his hybrid form.

Inurashi is fighting Jack & he will Defeat him
There is nothing complicated about this

You think entire Wano Side don't get to Defeat any Officer?!
Wyper Defeated Shura, Kyros Defeated Diamante, now it's Inurashi's Turn to Defeat Jack
Wyper and Kyros were main characters in their arcs. Inu is a minor character in Wano. Even Kinemon, who you could argue is a main character of Wano, only got 1 page for his “fight” with Kanjuro.

Wyper and Kyros were main characters in their arcs. Inu is a minor character in Wano. Even Kinemon, who you could argue is a main character of Wano, only got 1 page for his “fight” with Kanjuro.
That's because Wyper & Kyros are replaced by "Nine Scabbards" in Wano, that's all
Instead of One Strong Rebel Leader, Oda created a United Group of Nine who represents Rebels Best
And then he chose one of them, one of Strongest Scabbards if not currently the Strongest Scabbard to Defeat one of Three Calamities

It's Alliance of Wano + Straw Hats + Marco (Who represents Ace, WB & the Crew that Oden belonged to once)
So One Straw Hat Defeats One Calamity (Sanji vs Queen), One from Wano Side Defeats One Calamity (Inu vs Jack) & Marco Defeats Last One (Marco vs King), as simple as that

Just like Kyros Defeated Diamante, Zoro Defeated Pica & Law Defeated Trebol