Speculations Who will beat Jack?

Zoan form doesn't necessarily equate to Hybrid 🤔 for instance his Mammoth form could be that one, was it confirmed to be Hybrid?
Queen's was addressed as such, and considering that Jack's has his "human" upper body bar the trunk, I'm quite convinced that centaur form is supposed to be his hybrid. "Hybrid" can be assumed as a stable form where both base and beast form are combined reaching the overall body; only partial transformations like Pekom's, Orochi's or Onigumo's, in which an isolated body part is changed while the rest remains the same, are harder to clasify. Jack's only abnormality are his four mammoth legs, but the rest of it sounds classic hybrid to me.

Queen's was addressed as such, and considering that Jack's has his "human" upper body bar the trunk, I'm quite convinced that centaur form is supposed to be his hybrid. "Hybrid" can be assumed as a stable form where both base and beast form are combined reaching the overall body; only partial transformations like Pekom's, Orochi's or Onigumo's, in which an isolated body part is changed while the rest remains the same, are harder to clasify. Jack's only abnormality are his four mammoth legs, but the rest of it sounds classic hybrid to me.
Who addressed Queen as Hybrid?

My guess would be Sulong Neko and that’s mostly coz I think Inu dies :catsweat:otherwise it’d be Sulong Inu ^^.

All I kno is that it makes zero sense for Inu to beat Jack without Sulong when he’s pretty much equal to Base Jack without Sulong & Jack still has his hybrid form.
We dont even really know how really powerful is Inu and Meko, but i think Inu and Meko are probably the strongest fighters in all the red scabbards. 1. Their sulong form but their basic power is probably par with jack even on his hybrid form to be honest probably jack will go hybrid form right away once he saw inu on sulong form. Like a real quick battle.

I still made a mistake about Marco defeating King lol I didn't expect Oda to keep King & Queen for Next Volume
But it's a mistake i'm happy to make cuz Zoro gonna get both King & ZKK xD

Just 1 Volume left before that Beautiful ZKK Panel !!
You really think war is ending in 10/11 chapters?

You really think war is ending in 10/11 chapters?
No, i mean, we won't see Kaido's Death/Defeat in current Volume which ends around 1036
But high chance the Volume after that ends with it
So imo Raid have like 17-20 Chapters remaining

However if we get a Volume dedicated for Kaido Flashback, then count that too

No, i mean, we won't see Kaido's Death/Defeat in current Volume which ends around 1036
But high chance the Volume after that ends with it
So imo Raid have like 17-20 Chapters remaining

However if we get a Volume dedicated for Kaido Flashback, then count that too
That's kinda the time span I agree on for the war to end
Probably even more tbh, 25