Speculations Who will beat Jack?

Wyper Defeated Shura, Kyros Defeated Diamante, now it's Inurashi's Turn to Defeat Jack
Wyper was a fucking beast and the 'successor of Kalgara' and Kyros was important for the story afterwards - but Inu is expendable and he is not using Sulong after his speech with Jack.

Wyper was a fucking beast and the 'successor of Kalgara' and Kyros was important for the story afterwards - but Inu is expendable and he is not using Sulong after his speech with Jack.
The point is that Rebel Side Defeats one of Top 3
It doesn't matter who is more important

Who did that for Enies lobby?
Enies Lobby Villains don't fall into Commanders Category such as Enel's Priests or Doffy's Executives or Kaido's Calamities
They fall under Villain Groups like Baroque Works or New Fishmen Pirates or Blackbeard Pirates in the Future
The Hierarchy was different

And seriously, the fight is already happening, i didn't say Inu will meet Jack & Marco will meet King
They are literally already fighting, so i'm just following what i'm seeing

But this Guy shows up or that SH intervenes or those Characters help ... etc are just assumptions or wishful thinking
Oda already spent huge time switching Match-Ups & making multiple Characters clash, now it's time to conclude those Fights
We saw Tobbi Roppo Defeated, now it's Commanders Fights & they already have opponents, no need to drag this Arc & continue switching Characters. Oda clearly wants to get rid of Kaido's Officers during this Volume so he can switch to another Focus in Next Volume

I don't understand this mindset that Ussop is or will be Luffy's YC3. The only arc that portrays him this way was Arlong Park, where Luffy only had 3 subordinates total. Ever simce Nami surpassed him in Alabasta he has been portrayed as the weakest strawhat, and that's not going to change just because he fought an enemy officer over 20 years ago.

Also Ussop never claimed he would surpass his father. If the strawhats fight the Red hair Pirates then it's an obvious matchup, but why would they ever even fight?

Ussop is never going to be Luffy's 3rd strongest subordinate. He can't possibly surpass the likes of Franky and Jinbei, and Yamato is likely joining the crew as well.

Ussop beating Jack is absolutely absurd. He couldn't even damage Page One. He would have to be comparable to Boundman.

Personally I think another option is that Neko arrives to help Inu. While I don't think Carrot will join the crew, I do think her story needs a real conclusion. She has to be the one to beat Perospero. I think somehow she will take over for Neko and free him up to help Inu.

I really wanted it to be Brook vs WW and Jinbei vs Jack, but I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Enies Lobby Villains don't fall into Commanders Category such as Enel's Priests or Doffy's Executives or Kaido's Calamities
They fall under Villain Groups like Baroque Works or New Fishmen Pirates or Blackbeard Pirates in the Future
The Hierarchy was different

And seriously, the fight is already happening, i didn't say Inu will meet Jack & Marco will meet King
They are literally already fighting, so i'm just following what i'm seeing

But this Guy shows up or that SH intervenes or those Characters help ... etc are just assumptions or wishful thinking
Oda already spent huge time switching Match-Ups & making multiple Characters clash, now it's time to conclude those Fights
We saw Tobbi Roppo Defeated, now it's Commanders Fights & they already have opponents, no need to drag this Arc & continue switching Characters. Oda clearly wants to get rid of Kaido's Officers during this Volume so he can switch to another Focus in Next Volume
Enels priests didn’t have a hierarchy either. People created one based on the survival rates, but there was no hierarchy established.

Fight isn’t even starting, Jacks been chilling in his full zoan form and letting gifters fight. You can say the fight is about to start but by now Inu literally shouldn’t stand any chance against Jack in his hybrid form.

Inu got his revenge on the rooftop, and with your examples only the leader of the allied force got to defeat their chosen opponent. Wyper was the leader of the shandians. No other shandian won a fight. Kyros was the leader of the army together to fight Doffy.

The leader of the alliance was Kinemon the journey to onigashima showcased that. And kinemon got to defeat Kanjuro the man who sold him and oden out. That’s your Wyper vs shura or Kyros vs Diamanté fight.

Paulie had more build up with any of the CP9 agents from water 7 but he didn’t get to defeat any because this mangas not about Paulie just like it’s not about inu. It’s about the straw hats.

Inu vs Jack and Marco vs king are just place holders for and defeats to motivate straw hats
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand this mindset that Ussop is or will be Luffy's YC3. The only arc that portrays him this way was Arlong Park, where Luffy only had 3 subordinates total. Ever simce Nami surpassed him in Alabasta he has been portrayed as the weakest strawhat, and that's not going to change just because he fought an enemy officer over 20 years ago.

Also Ussop never claimed he would surpass his father. If the strawhats fight the Red hair Pirates then it's an obvious matchup, but why would they ever even fight?

Ussop is never going to be Luffy's 3rd strongest subordinate. He can't possibly surpass the likes of Franky and Jinbei, and Yamato is likely joining the crew as well.

Ussop beating Jack is absolutely absurd. He couldn't even damage Page One. He would have to be comparable to Boundman.

Personally I think another option is that Neko arrives to help Inu. While I don't think Carrot will join the crew, I do think her story needs a real conclusion. She has to be the one to beat Perospero. I think somehow she will take over for Neko and free him up to help Inu.

I really wanted it to be Brook vs WW and Jinbei vs Jack, but I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.
Usopp is Luffys third commander always has been.

He was portrayed as such in Arlong Park the arc that formed the straw hat pirates.

He was portrayed as such again in Alabasta when the straw hats defeated their first main enemy

He was portrayed this way a third time in Thriller Bark

He attacked a celestial dragon in Sabaody like Luffy Zoro and Sanji

He is the only other straw hat to have haki, and he mirrors his father Yassop who’s a literal commander.

Not to mention how high his current bounty is.

If some people are incapable of realizing Oda set usopp up as one of Luffys top men I don’t know what will convince them of that by now.

Last edited:
You can say the fight is about to start but by now Inu literally shouldn’t stand any chance against Jack in his hybrid form.
Based on?
Dude, Jack couldn't beat Inurashi for 12 Hours, they are Equals
Who said Inu stands no chance? This is literally fan based that was never ever stated or suggested in Manga

Based on?
Who said Inu stands no chance? This is literally fan based that was never ever stated or suggested in Manga
Because if Inu could he would’ve won during the 120 straight hours when Jack was fighting and he was able to rest and recuperate. Not to mention minks have high base healing and they have the ability to take super medicine to instantly heal.

If inu or Neko couldn’t win with everything in his favor a half dead Inu winning now would be real dumb.

Because if Inu could he would’ve won during the 120 straight hours when Jack was fighting and he was able to rest and recuperate. Not to mention minks have high base healing and they have the ability to take super medicine to instantly heal.

If inu or Neko couldn’t win with everything in his favor a half dead Inu winning now would be real dumb.
Dude, i don't care about how much they rest
They fought for 12 Hours & neither was able to Defeat the other
Nothing you say can change the fact that Jack was unable to defeat Inurashi for 12 Hours
So they are Equals

Now, Oda simply need to give Inu a little edge & the Fight will end just like previous Fights & we can finally switch to other stuff
After Zou Arc, Inu & Neko became Friends once again, so it's possible that they taught each other some moves
Maybe Inu will Defeat Jack with a New Move that is Combination of both his Fighting Style & Neko's
Or maybe, they will both take each other out, cuz we don't need Inu after this Fight

Also do you understand what does Two Men fighting means?
It's so dumb if others interfere, did Robin help Kyros when he was struggling against Diamante?
Ofc not, cuz it was his Fight for Revenge, it was Personal, no one should interfere

Inu vs Jack is not only a 1 v 1 between Brave Beasts, but it's also very Personal & Inu himself told Scabbards to let him handle Jack
You think Oda couldn't just draw Scabbards teaming up on Jack & defeating him in half Chapter & be done with it??
Ofc he could have done that, but he chose to let Inu get his 1 v 1 against him

You said they got their Revenge in Roof Top but Jack literally answered your question
He told Inu that there isn't Full Moon here & Inu replied that there isn't Poison Gas either
Meaning Roof Fight was payback for Jack using Poison, that's whey they destroyed him in a Non-Fair Fight

But now it's time for them to settle their score & see who truly wins in 1 v 1 that started back in Zou
And obviously the Ally should win, not the Villain that already exhausted his screen time

Dude, i don't care about how much they rest
They fought for 12 Hours & neither was able to Defeat the other
Nothing you say can change the fact that Jack was unable to defeat Inurashi for 12 Hours
So they are Equals

Now, Oda simply need to give Inu a little edge & the Fight will end just like previous Fights & we can finally switch to other stuff
After Zou Arc, Inu & Neko became Friends once again, so it's possible that they taught each other some moves
Maybe Inu will Defeat Jack with a New Move that is Combination of both his Fighting Style & Neko's
Or maybe, they will both take each other out, cuz we don't need Inu after this Fight

Also do you understand what does Two Men fighting means?
It's so dumb if others interfere, did Robin help Kyros when he was struggling against Diamante?
Ofc not, cuz it was his Fight for Revenge, it was Personal, no one should interfere

Inu vs Jack is not only a 1 v 1 between Brave Beasts, but it's also very Personal & Inu himself told Scabbards to let him handle Jack
You think Oda couldn't just draw Scabbards teaming up on Jack & defeating him in half Chapter & be done with it??
Ofc he could have done that, but he chose to let Inu get his 1 v 1 against him

You said they got their Revenge in Roof Top but Jack literally answered your question
He told Inu that there isn't Full Moon here & Inu replied that there isn't Poison Gas either
Meaning Roof Fight was payback for Jack using Poison, that's whey they destroyed him in a Non-Fair Fight

But now it's time for them to settle their score & see who truly wins in 1 v 1 that started back in Zou
And obviously the Ally should win, not the Villain that already exhausted his screen time
You think Jack is going to give a shit about 1 v 1? The dude answered your question he doesn’t.

Inu needs more than a slight edge he had an edge in Zou and still lost. Jack as far as we know never even went hybrid, he started the fight in full zoan and Neko showed up later and he was still full zoan.

So you right Inu ~ Mammoth Jack. Inu isn’t winning this and Marco isnt Kings fight.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Jack is by portrayal likely a tad stronger than a duke.

The dukes can stall him in Base for days but overall two Base Dukes are likely defeating a Sulong one imo.

You think Jack is going to give a shit about 1 v 1? The dude answered your question he doesn’t.

Inu needs more than a slight edge he had an edge in Zou and still lost. Jack as far as we know never even went hybrid, he started the fight in full zoan and Neko showed up later and he was still full zoan.

So you right Inu ~ Mammoth Jack. Inu isn’t winning this and Marco isnt Kings fight.
Dude please, you think Jack didn't use Hybrid for 5 days in a Mission to destroy one of strongest nations in the world?
What was he waiting for? Christmas?

Inu = Mammoth? Go read Zou Arc again, apparently u forgot how Inu & Neko handled that Mammoth

Dude please, you think Jack didn't use Hybrid for 5 days in a Mission to destroy one of strongest nations in the world?
What was he waiting for? Christmas?

Inu = Mammoth? Go read Zou Arc again, apparently u forgot how Inu & Neko handled that Mammoth
Jack didn’t use hybrid for the first 12 hours At the least and inu literally fought mammoth Jack for 12 hours I think you need to reread.

I can actually argue Inu losing here because technically they "teamed up" & defeated Jack on the roof.

Also don't forget in chapter 1008 Inu stays behind with Jack while Neko left with the other scabbards. I dont think Neko has a reason to go back, otherwise he would've just stayed behind.

Also people theorize Inu might die alongside Asura, Kiku & Kinemon since the manga apparently had those characters shaded gray.

Now idk about Usopp vs Jack BUT I'm not against it. Plus if you REALLY want to force a connection there's things you can work with.

1. Him being the most vocal about the Raizo is safe.

2. Jack is the only beast pirate we've seen actually torture the enemy. Usopp and Nami did talk about that, but people will say that was foreshadowing for Nami vs Ulti but I don't think so. Nami got off screened, leaving Usopp alone in a 1v2. We don't know how long it's been unfortunately but that alone proves he is more capable of holding his own compared to Nami. So Jack might try to include torture in his fight with Usopp.

3. His first "real" 1v1 fight in East blue was a Fishman. His first 1v1 post timeskip was against a Fishman. So his first real 1v1 in the new world can also be a Fishman, which Jack is.

4. Jack is someone Kaido personally recruited. You can technically say Zoro & Luffy recruited Usopp at the end of his arc.

5. Jack is seen as the "joke" of the beast pirates, by both the community & King/Queen. Yet Jack is the one always getting severely beaten up but doesn't stay down for long. Ironically Usopp is the same way.

* Plus Usopp vs Jack can also be a battle of who has not only the stronger will, but also who believes in their captain more. Yes, Zoro is the "most loyal", all the strawhats are, but Usopp is the first strawhats to start the chain of declaring Luffy will be King of the Pirates to the enemy. We've had Luffy is/will be Pirate King from Jinbe, Nami and Robin this arc alone. We might not have those moments in future arcs, so having Usopp make that declaration again, and possibly beat Jack? Will actually make the overall goal of being pirate king is close at hand.

Joke about Jack all you want but he's shown the most loyalty, concern & accountability for the beast pirates blunder when it comes to this raid. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we did get more background for Jack and find out there's similarities between him & usopp.

Again, some of these are really stretching it, but there are things you can use to justify it.

Last edited:
I honestly think that Inu has a 0% chance at beating Jack, unless Neko somehow shows up to help him. I would be here all night if I tried to list all the reasons why I think Inu beating Jack solo is impossible
Inurashi is fighting Jack & he will Defeat him
There is nothing complicated about this

You think entire Wano Side don't get to Defeat any Officer?!
No, it’s because it makes no sense for Inu to beat Jack without Neko’s help. If Neko stayed behind to also fight Jack, I’d believe that the Dukes would win. However, Neko not being there signifies that Inu is just there to stall Jack.
You can say the fight is about to start but by now Inu literally shouldn’t stand any chance against Jack in his hybrid form.
Based on?