Speculations Who will beat Jack?

It’s also worth mentioning that Kyros and Wyper were main characters in their arcs, while Inuarashi is just a minor character in Wano. He did basically nothing in Acts 1 and 2, and almost all the spotlight he got in Act 3 was shared with the rest of the Scabbards. Kyros and Wyper having the glory of beating one of the main bad guys was far more understandable. Also, Kinemon is a more important character than Inu, yet his “fight” with Kanjuro was no more than 1 page, despite Kanjuro being a more despised villain to all than Scabbards than even Jack is to Inu and Neko
Yep, at this point only Raizo and Neko seem poised to have their moments, but who knows how those turn out. Not even sure where Izo, Kawamatsu and Denjiro are.

Asura, Denjiro, Kawamatsu and Kiku all had more focus than Inu this arc and 2 of those 4 are down, while the other 2 are MIA. I'm banking on 1022 answering a decent amount of these questions (transition chapter)

Yep, at this point only Raizo and Neko seem poised to have their moments, but who knows how those turn out. Not even sure where Izo, Kawamatsu and Denjiro are.

Asura, Denjiro, Kawamatsu and Kiku all had more focus than Inu this arc and 2 of those 4 are down, while the other 2 are MIA. I'm banking on 1022 answering a decent amount of these questions (transition chapter)
They’ll have their moments too but I don’t think they’re going to win their fights.

The weak trio as a group fight hardest when they’re fighting to avenge someone or when they have something to prove.

Usopp vs Jack taking over for and avenging inu makes sense. With Usopp being in awe of the bravery of the minks Usopp avenging one of the dukes works for his character

Chopper vs Perospero taking over when Pero truly does severely injure Neko. We got many scenes of Chopper and Neko together, and Chopper and Pedro as well. Neko will fight Pero for the time that chopper is baby old man. But once he’s back Pero will probably defeat and maybe kill Neko for chopper to save him.

Nami vs Fukurokujo where although Nami doesn’t have a strong connection to raizo, Nami has been portrayed as a ninja this whole time and when it comes to Namis thunder bolt tempo it was raizo who spoke up how strong of a ninjutsu it was. Finally Nami does have problems with orochi. She even attacked him with a zeus tempo already so her fighting orochis top man makes sense

They’ll have their moments too but I don’t think they’re going to win their fights.

The weak trio as a group fight hardest when they’re fighting to avenge someone or when they have something to prove.

Usopp vs Jack taking over for and avenging inu makes sense. With Usopp being in awe of the bravery of the minks Usopp avenging one of the dukes works for his character

Chopper vs Perospero taking over when Pero truly does severely injure Neko. We got many scenes of Chopper and Neko together, and Chopper and Pedro as well. Neko will fight Pero for the time that chopper is baby old man. But once he’s back Pero will probably defeat and maybe kill Neko for chopper to save him.

Nami vs Fukurokujo where although Nami doesn’t have a strong connection to raizo, Nami has been portrayed as a ninja this whole time and when it comes to Namis thunder bolt tempo it was raizo who spoke up how strong of a ninjutsu it was. Finally Nami does have problems with orochi. She even attacked him with a zeus tempo already so her fighting orochis top man makes sense
Possible. Funny enough, all 3 of those opponents suggested are where each of those strawhats are. 2nd for got Fukurokuju/Jack, Pero on the Performance Floor. Let's see what happens. I just wonder if giving them non-BP fights is going to be part of that idea (Usopp's technically works). Also curious if Brook would get more too then

Possible. Funny enough, all 3 of those opponents suggested are where each of those strawhats are. 2nd for got Fukurokuju/Jack, Pero on the Performance Floor. Let's see what happens. I just wonder if giving them non-BP fights is going to be part of that idea (Usopp's technically works). Also curious if Brook would get more too then
The thing with Nami is her major fights have been against administrative types. Ms doublefinger was the owner of the spider cafe and organized their meeting there. And Kalifla was a secretary of iceberg. Fukurokujo is in essence Orochis secretary and he’s still a major enemy.

Chopper doesn’t really have much overlap between his enemies. He never really has had one on one fight except for Chessmarimo, his fight in Alabasta he didn’t get either of the finishing or major blows. And in Enies Lobby he lost his sense of self. But I think Oda set up Chopper and Pedro because
1. Chopper was in WCI and witnessed pedros sacrifice
2. Choppers main scenes in Zou was with the night guardians and Neko.
3. Peros going to assume Choppers just another mink and chopper yelling what he is matches his joke.

I think Luffys phrase “were here to beat Orochi Kaido and Big Mom” will work because both orochi and big mom only have one subordinate each.

The thing with Nami is her major fights have been against administrative types. Ms doublefinger was the owner of the spider cafe and organized their meeting there. And Kalifla was a secretary of iceberg. Fukurokujo is in essence Orochis secretary and he’s still a major enemy.

Chopper doesn’t really have much overlap between his enemies. He never really has had one on one fight except for Chessmarimo, his fight in Alabasta he didn’t get either of the finishing or major blows. And in Enies Lobby he lost his sense of self. But I think Oda set up Chopper and Pedro because
1. Chopper was in WCI and witnessed pedros sacrifice
2. Choppers main scenes in Zou was with the night guardians and Neko.
3. Peros going to assume Choppers just another mink and chopper yelling what he is matches his joke.

I think Luffys phrase “were here to beat Orochi Kaido and Big Mom” will work because both orochi and big mom only have one subordinate each.
For sure! You might be totally right. From a purely location standpoint. These make sense a lot. I don't see Oda dedicating much to tertiary fights in an arc this big, but if you continue to involve strawhats, it makes more sense. The only ones I do see having bigger chapter dedications would in fact be Drake/Apoo and Hawkins/Killer, considering Supernovas in the end are far more important characters beyond Wano.

So yeah, I could totally see:

- Nami vs Fukurokuju
- Chopper vs Perospero
- Usopp vs Jack (as much as people hate that, maybe?)
- Brook vs remaining Numbers (if he isn't part of the any of the above)

I'm still holding out hope that Pero has something up his sleeve to make things more dire
Post automatically merged:

We seen alot of fights that happen yet there wasn't no connection between them
It still doesn't make sense. He was with the group when Inu told them to go forward. He's been gone for 12 chapters now, it make no sense to have him disappear only to return to the same place Inu told them to leave from.

For sure! You might be totally right. From a purely location standpoint. These make sense a lot. I don't see Oda dedicating much to tertiary fights in an arc this big, but if you continue to involve strawhats, it makes more sense. The only ones I do see having bigger chapter dedications would in fact be Drake/Apoo and Hawkins/Killer, considering Supernovas in the end are far more important characters beyond Wano.

So yeah, I could totally see:

- Nami vs Fukurokuju
- Chopper vs Perospero
- Usopp vs Jack (as much as people hate that, maybe?)
- Brook vs remaining Numbers (if he isn't part of the any of the above)

I'm still holding out hope that Pero has something up his sleeve to make things more dire
Post automatically merged:

It still doesn't make sense. He was with the group when Inu told them to go forward. He's been gone for 12 chapters now, it make no sense to have him disappear only to return to the same place Inu told them to leave from.
I still am under the impression Drake is going to be taken down next chapter. If after next chapter he’s still up then I guess drake vs apoo is the main thing, I just see either of the calamities taking him out and ordering Apoo to go capture Nico Robin. There’s also no other prominent Beast Pirate/BM Pirate/Orochi underling left except Apoo.

Killer vs Hawkins I think is set I doubt Oda won’t give Killer a fight, and I think Hawkins is a pretty good fight because he’d never fight against an emperor, the cards would never be in favor of beating them. And defeating Hawkins can only be done through massacring his men hence Killers ruthlessness and moniker.

Inu, no one else. He's going to avenge for what jack did to his city.
We can say this but being realistic, Oda hasn't delivered a lick of their fight since they started fighting. Hes kept Jack as full zoan and Inu doesn't have any advantages over Jack (no sulong, Neko isn't around, one leg now). Plus, Inu being a tertiary character (unlike Kyros or Wiper when they fought their respective villains, they were main protagonists of said arcs), it's possible Oda ends that fight pretty fast and Inu just needs help.

Compare any of what I'm saying to Sanji vs Queen, who went hybrid immediately almost, and we've gotten like 3 separate updates on their fight the last 5 chapters.

We are at a point where I doubt Oda will dedicate full chapters to individual 1v1s of tertiary characters but if they involve Luffy's crew, then we'll be guaranteed to see them at least.

We can say this but being realistic, Oda hasn't delivered a lick of their fight since they started fighting. Hes kept Jack as full zoan and Inu doesn't have any advantages over Jack (no sulong, Neko isn't around, one leg now). Plus, Inu being a tertiary character (unlike Kyros or Wiper when they fought their respective villains, they were main protagonists of said arcs), it's possible Oda ends that fight pretty fast and Inu just needs help.

We are at a point where I doubt Oda will dedicate full chapters to individual 1v1s of tertiary characters but if they involve Luffy's crew, then we'll be guaranteed to see them at least.
I think people comparing Inu to Kyros or Wyper is unfair to Kyros and Wyper.

Kyros and Wypers were both the leaders of their respective camps. The man who has the same spot as those two is Kinemon who got their chance to defeat Kanjuro like Kyros beating Diamanté and Wyper beating Shura. Inu is more like Cub or Brahm.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It‘s Inu. There’s no point in having Jack fight someone he has nothing to do with (Usopp, really?) after already having been exhausted in an actually relevant fight against a foe he has real history with.

There‘s an entire arc setting up Jack being beaten by a Mink, in this case Inu, and bugger all for anyone else fighting him.

Ofcourse he hasn't , cause oda is focusing his attention elsewhere. Sure sulong may be off the table but who's to say that it won't be available afterwards. Inu is one of the scabbards so I don't know why you think he's below the likes of kyros in importance.
Oda is not going to off screen one of the enemy's commander fight. That's certain

It‘s Inu. There’s no point in having Jack fight someone he has nothing to do with (Usopp, really?) after already having been exhausted in an actually relevant fight against a foe he has real history with.

There‘s an entire arc setting up Jack being beaten by a Mink, in this case Inu, and bugger all for anyone else fighting him.
I'd say with the way both King and Jack have been portrayed thus far, they likely don't have their upcoming fights. There is a reason Oda hasn't shown off both hybrids yet, and yet he did exactly that with Queen. Let alone the fact that he's updated us on Sanji 3-4 times already fighting Queen, yet we haven't gotten those moments for Marco vs King and Inu vs Jack yet.

For sure, you might be right, but it's one of those things I can't agree with until we definitively know how they will be tackled since Oda barely has shown them.

Edit: It really wasn't set up this arc. Asura fought and cut Jack and isn't a Mink. Jack then disappeared basically until Onigashima. Luffy even has proclaimed defeating Jack lol. And technically the setup for Minks vs Jack from Zou already happened on the rooftop. They did technically defeat him, he just got back up

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I'd say with the way both King and Jack have been portrayed thus far, they likely don't have their upcoming fights. There is a reason Oda hasn't shown off both hybrids yet, and yet he did exactly that with Queen. Let alone the fact that he's updated us on Sanji 3-4 times already fighting Queen, yet we haven't gotten those moments for Marco vs King and Inu vs Jack yet.

For sure, you might be right, but it's one of those things I can't agree with until we definitively know how they will be tackled since Oda barely has shown them.
There‘s really not a pattern for when the hybrids are shown. It’s went (Drake) > Page One > Ulti > Black Maria > Kaido > Queen > WW > Sasaki. There’s no rhyme or reason to that, why did Page One get his way before any of the others when he fought Sanji in Act Two, why did Ulti go hybrid in a skirmish with Luffy, why did Black Maria do it well before WW and Sasaki, why did we see Kaido‘s before half the crew.

Sanji and Queen have been updated because Sanji is a main character and Inu isn’t. It’s the same reason that Kyros vs Diamente only got one chapter in Dressrosa while Zoro vs Pica got two.

Usopp has been set up to inherit the Will of the dukes.

The dukes lied for days straight to their own detriment. Usopp has always used lies to get himself out of trouble so the idea of them lying in order to to take someone else’s punishment rather than diverting it is why Usopp was focused on after Raizo is safe moment the most.

Usopp was also stated that in a similar situation he’d crack and sell out his friends. Usopp taking the fight and will of inu and growing as a character is incredibly fitting with literally ever Usopp we’ve seen to date.

Oda didn’t have Paulie or Tilestone take on Kaku despite them having the most build up with him. Because this is the straw hats story, not the scabbards.

There‘s really not a pattern for when the hybrids are shown. It’s went (Drake) > Page One > Ulti > Black Maria > Kaido > Queen > WW > Sasaki. There’s no rhyme or reason to that, why did Page One get his way before any of the others when he fought Sanji in Act Two, why did Ulti go hybrid in a skirmish with Luffy, why did Black Maria do it well before WW and Sasaki, why did we see Kaido‘s before half the crew.

Sanji and Queen have been updated because Sanji is a main character and Inu isn’t. It’s the same reason that Kyros vs Diamente only got one chapter in Dressrosa while Zoro vs Pica got two.
Realistically, anyone not Luffy/Zoro only got 1 chapter fights that arc lol. But touche, there doesn't exactly seem to be a pattern.

Anyway, still not convinced simply due to the disadvantages Inu has right now, plus Oda making Kyros 2.0 (literally a 1 legged swordsman....) doesn't sound all that enticing. I guess we'll see