Who will kick One Piece from Top 3 position next year?

Who will take the bronze medal from One Piece?

• Total voters
Never saw it coming, it seems I overestimated Oden Piece way too much... 2020 hasn't ended yet and it's already at 6th...

Should have made it
Who will kick Oden Piece from Top 10 position next year?

That means 4 mangas, my guess: Chainsaw Man, Asako, Detective Conan (who is coming back to its main plot) and Venus Puts Fur on Me.

Never saw it coming, it seems I overestimated Oden Piece way too much... 2020 hasn't ended yet and it's already at 6th...

Should have made it
Who will kick Oden Piece from Top 10 position next year?

That means 4 mangas, my guess: Chainsaw Man, Asako, Detective Conan (who is coming back to its main plot) and Venus Puts Fur on Me.
What:luuh:I haven’t heard of half those manga also where did this one piece in 6th stat come from oricon says one piece I second place

I have no idea why Demon Slayer is so popular. Looks like another run off the mill shonen to me.
lol i actually think the same. One piece is not always good, but i don't see demon slayer to have any strong aspect to be interesting. I thought if other series going to overtake one piece, it would be Attack on Titan. I am not saying demon slayer is bad, but i just think it's overrated.
In my opinion, the series get popular because it has great anime studio and cute girl design for cosplay (so it attracts lots of girl cosplayers too)

S

Shuyaku

lol i actually think the same. One piece is not always good, but i don't see demon slayer to have any strong aspect to be interesting. I thought if other series going to overtake one piece, it would be Attack on Titan. I am not saying demon slayer is bad, but i just think it's overrated.
In my opinion, the series get popular because it has great anime studio and cute girl design for cosplay (so it attracts lots of girl cosplayers too)
I feel the same, generic =/= bad, but it doesn't mean KnY deserves its success. What helps it greatly is a good anime adaptation indeed. Now let's see in 5 years or more how relevant it still is, given the manga already ended...

I mean I expect it'll take first place again, Demon Slayer is over isn't it? And Kingdom is kind of a fluke. The gap between a top 3 series and a non top 3 series is HUGE

Also Demon Slayer only got more popular cuz it had new people getting into the manga from the anime success, people were buying old volumes and one piece people already bought the old volumes, so only had the new ones.
Post automatically merged:

The anime was gorgeous visually, also the anime made people like the manga, which made people buy the series from the start, it was an influx of purchases from the older volumes that put it ahead, but one piece's newest volume sold more than demon slayer's newest. Essentially it was the influx of people getting into the series and buying older volumes.
Post automatically merged:

If I had my way, Vinland Saga or GinTama, but even though those series are goat, they won't reach that level of sales (and gintama is arguably over, arguably cuz sorachi is a troll)