Speculations Who will kill Akainu?

Who will kill Akainu?

• Total voters
There is simply no way Akainu can be alive by the end of One Piece. He is far too stubborn and extremist too accept Luffy and his allies win and see them rebuild and transform the whole World including the Marines. He would rather die than let Luffy ruin his Absolute Justice ideology. In addition to that he killed Ace right in front of Luffy which makes it even more likely that he will pay the ultimate price in the end.

So Oda will need to find a way to get rid of Akainu. Permanently. There are different options to do so. Luffy and Sabo have a strong reason to kill him. Dragon is the guy Akainu hates the most besides Luffy so there is a good chance for Dragon vs Akainu here.

Then you have Imu/Gorosei and Blackbeard who in typical villain fashion could take advantage when Akainu already got beat up by Luffy and then kill him. Blackbeard to just get rid of a strong character and an opponent. And Imu/Gorosei because they expect Akainu and loyal people to him in the Marines to plan a coup against WG.

There are probably even more options but I don't want the list too be too long so there is the "other" option. And obviously the "Akainu won't die" option when you think that Oda will find another way to get rid of him.

Shanks.
But He will go down like Zephyr or Kanjuro, trying to Blow Everyone
He is Part of Ragnarok Prophecy, which will be explored in Elbaf

Recent Movies used Ideas for some Major Villains
Shiki was basically Kaidou, Tesoro was basically Doflamingo, Zephyr represented Akainu & Uta is probably similar to Imu

Sabo seems the one who will beat him but it is unsure if he will actually kill him as payback for what he did to Ace, I see more of a Nappa situation and Akainu fall prey to Im in order to hype (h)im even further.

Akainu does not die. Unlike Kuzan who can have a death at the hands of Blackbeard Akainu will only be defeated. Most likely at the end of the series he will pass the role of Fleet admiral to Fujitora. The navy will move from absolute justice to a more peaceful justice fit for the new era

Lose to Luffy, eventually die to Imu or something.

Just like Kaido and BM. Lose to Luffy, Kid and Law, "allegedly" die to a volcano eruption.

Same with Blackbeard, lose to Luffy, die to drowning or something.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Do you think Akainu is so threatened that Oda can't let him loose after Sabo defeats him, @comrade ? I mean, it's understandable that in terms of danger and strength, Akainu doesn't compare to Kaido, who aimed for the destruction of the world's order itself. Do you think Akainu can be converted?

I believe Sabo might end up accidentally killing Akainu using the: Dragon of the 100 fist azure dragon.

I believe letting Akainu roam freely after being defeated by Sabo wouldn't make a difference. I mean, Akainu is free now, and his level of threat is still quite low. He has become a bureaucrat and isn't killing anyone, just doing his paperwork job.

There is simply no way Akainu can be alive by the end of One Piece. He is far too stubborn and extremist too accept Luffy and his allies win and see them rebuild and transform the whole World including the Marines. He would rather die than let Luffy ruin his Absolute Justice ideology. In addition to that he killed Ace right in front of Luffy which makes it even more likely that he will pay the ultimate price in the end.

So Oda will need to find a way to get rid of Akainu. Permanently. There are different options to do so. Luffy and Sabo have a strong reason to kill him. Dragon is the guy Akainu hates the most besides Luffy so there is a good chance for Dragon vs Akainu here.

Then you have Imu/Gorosei and Blackbeard who in typical villain fashion could take advantage when Akainu already got beat up by Luffy and then kill him. Blackbeard to just get rid of a strong character and an opponent. And Imu/Gorosei because they expect Akainu and loyal people to him in the Marines to plan a coup against WG.

There are probably even more options but I don't want the list too be too long so there is the "other" option. And obviously the "Akainu won't die" option when you think that Oda will find another way to get rid of him.
Gorosei can be revealed as the bad guys, Akainu swaps sides and we have a redemption arc. The Pirate King rules the world, the new justice system always supersedes the old one. Akainu must follow justice or probably retires to some remote area, goes fishing while suffering depression due to his new found dilemma in life.