Questions & Mysteries Who will Luffy end up with?

Who is it gonna be?

• Nami

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Boa Hancock

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Vivi

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Marguerite

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Freedom

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shirahoshi

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Zoro

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

Probably hammock, if I were to pick. I can see Luffy settling down on Amazon Lily at the end of the story, though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No one tbh. Or it won't be shown until we get some special episode about "what happened to SHs post journey" and we just see Luffy with someone and we will wonder how they make out with Luffy's lacking personality when it comes to stuff like having a wife and etc.

My headcanon says luffy will settle down with vivi after finding the one piece then after a little timeskip the shs will head out to fight the final war after that luffy dies a legend.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My headcanon says luffy will settle down with vivi after finding the one piece then after a little timeskip the shs will head out to fight the final war after that luffy dies a legend.
Choosing the girl is not the actual problem.

I literally cannot fucking imagine people like Luffy settling down with someone.

This manga is too childish for this.

Choosing the girl is not the actual problem.

I literally cannot fucking imagine people like Luffy settling down with someone.

This manga is too childish for this.
I know what ur saying but Luffy gotta pass his genes on if you know what im saying. I mean the man is gonna be the pirate king he could potentially be joyboy and sungod nika. If he dies without doing his thing with a girl that would just be a huge loss imo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No one tbh. Or it won't be shown until we get some special episode about "what happened to SHs post journey" and we just see Luffy with someone and we will wonder how they make out with Luffy's lacking personality when it comes to stuff like having a wife and etc.
If a character like Goku managed to get married and have children, I imagine Luffy can do it too.
Luffy is awesome and all, but he's like Todd, from Bojack horseman.
If he doesnt find an asexual partner, I pity whoever ends up with him.

Last edited: