Character Discussion Who will Luffy fight in Elbaf

Lol I am a fan of big mom chasing luffy down every island he goes to but if she doesn't smash Law and kidd she needs to stop. I really want to see fujitora,smoker and tashigi chase after them but thats besides the point.

Who will luffy fight at elbaf? If Shanks isnt there than who else could be a worthy opponent in elbaf. The marines? Personally I don't think the admirals are suitable opponents but elbaf is suppouse to be the strongest nation. Almost every arc the island is inhabited by some foreign enemy moving in the shadows or upfront. Though the giants seem to proud to let anybody rule over them. Is loki a bad guy or will there be some descendant of oars there. Thunder gods or imu himself or his family? CP0?

I hope Oda adapt the concept of Rune King from Marvel's Rune King Thor, so the big bad villain absorbing the mythical Elbaf Runes to become stronger than anything imaginable, becoming Luffy's final enemy in Elbaf.

Shanks and a gag fight with Loki, dont think Elbaf will have a "villain", just someone the SH have to defeat to prove they are worth of getting the last Road Poneglyph.

Shanks and a gag fight with Loki, dont think Elbaf will have a "villain", just someone the SH have to defeat to prove they are worth of getting the last Road Poneglyph.
I honestly don’t think there will be a road poneglyph on Elbaf. I think it will be its own separate arc designed to introduce the ancient weapon Ouranus and Vegapunk

Not every arc runs with fights. If ever elbaz happens, that just better be an adventure and lore arc.
I agree to you that it may be better for Elbaf to be just a purely adventure arc. However BM had hyped Elbaf for having the strongest army in the world, so a war in Elbaf may be inevitable.

I personally want Luffy to just have a fun adventure at Elbaf tho, exploring the lore and snatching the artifacts, maybe with Brook and Robin or something? As Zoro, Sanji, and the other guys deal with an evil boss of some sort. But i guess it'll never happen since nowadays Oda recycles each arcs into war and power struggle

I suppose Loki could be able to win against Luffy seeing as he is a trickster and that's Luffys worst possible match up (Moria, Foxy, Ceasar) as stated by Zoro. We've seen it before that most strawhats struggle against tricksters with Yeti Cool Brothers, Perona, Monet, Law, Miss Valentine and so on.

I suppose Loki could be able to win against Luffy seeing as he is a trickster and that's Luffys worst possible match up (Moria, Foxy, Ceasar) as stated by Zoro. We've seen it before that most strawhats struggle against tricksters with Yeti Cool Brothers, Perona, Monet, Law, Miss Valentine and so on.
One Piece Loki is a coomer.

Actually I wonder if he will even truly fight a very compelling opponent..

Maybe he will meet with Shanks and spar assuming how things stand, but it would feel kinda meh if he already gave him his hat