Questions & Mysteries Who will solo a top tier first Kid or Zoro

Dont count me in other people delusions.

I'm talking about your delusional takes about WsW, the moment you'll see anything regarding Zoro outshine Luffy coming from me you are free to do the same.

Law is confirmed that is not done, he's a D and has a purpose.
Mid will return as a cheerleader among kata,kyros and shgf.
The fact you’re still crying about a years old theory that if they didn’t solo the all stars zoro, sanji, and Jinbe will fight tobiroppo instead is sad
Tbh I personally never cared enough to go out of my way to try remember everything you’ve said but I appreciate you doing it for me

Kid is a conqueror and luffy’s main supernova rival along with law. He’s not done

The fact you’re still crying about a years old theory that if they didn’t solo the all stars zoro, sanji, and Jinbe will fight tobiroppo instead is sad
Tbh I personally never cared enough to go out of my way to try remember everything you’ve said but I appreciate you doing it for me

Kid is a conqueror and luffy’s main supernova rival along with law. He’s not done
Anyone who thinks Zoro will fight a tobiroppo is a troll. Simple as that.

The crying six of this forum is memorable so its not difficult to remember dumb takes especially when you and the rest of these bozos used to create daily threads.

The only difference now is that we dont have WsW,Kyoshiro or Orochi so you have to find a new cope.

The crying six of this forum is memorable so its not difficult to remember dumb takes especially when you and the rest of these bozos used to create daily threads.

The only difference now is that we dont have WsW,Kyoshiro or Orochi so you have to find a new cope.
You a loser if you’re trying to bring up 3 year old topics that were generally pretty popular ideas during the time. That on top of that have literally nothing to do with the main topic at all

Also since you really want to ride my dick over stuff I said years ago at least get it right
Id be more disappointed if they were able to solo the calamities now tbh lol
Tho I do think theyll fight them

Also if sasaki assumingly enough for jinbe
And drake for sanji
Maybe whos who for zoro

I wouldn't have a problem if those were they're warmups and solo fights before the calamities
Y’all love to bring up orochi someone I still think zoro should have killed as if people weren’t pushing
  1. Zoro fighting Sanji or luffy for wci
  2. Him leaving the crew
  3. Him killing kaido
  4. Him being the hero of wano
  5. Him surpassing oden with kaido saying he the one lol
  6. making a black blade
  7. Him soloing either kaido or big mom while luffy fought the other
  8. Yamato giving a fuck about him
  9. Any of the samurai truly giving a fuck about him
  10. Him being out of kings league and being able to low diff him
Y’all love to bring old stuff up like y’all don’t have some retarded ass takes. Before you say you never thought any of that I never cared enough to police and keep track of everything you or anybody says a week after they say it let alone years later. Cause even I know it’s loser behavior to so
:kayneshrug:

In current day 2023 post wano y’all are still pushing dumb stuff like zoro beating a 3 billion berry bounty admiral before kizaru.

All because you scared weak loser ass kid can comeback after getting neg diffed just to not only get a bigger bounty but fight more relevant characters by eos

You a loser if you’re trying to bring up 3 year old topics that were generally pretty popular ideas during the time. That on top of that have literally nothing to do with the main topic at all

Also since you really want to ride my dick over stuff I said years ago at least get it right

Y’all love to bring up orochi someone I still think zoro should have killed as if people weren’t pushing
  1. Zoro fighting Sanji or luffy for wci
  2. Him leaving the crew
  3. Him killing kaido
  4. Him being the hero of wano
  5. Him surpassing oden with kaido saying he the one lol
  6. making a black blade
  7. Him soloing either kaido or big mom while luffy fought the other
  8. Yamato giving a fuck about him
  9. Any of the samurai truly giving a fuck about him
  10. Him being out of kings league and being able to low diff him
Y’all love to bring old stuff up like y’all don’t have some retarded ass takes. Before you say you never thought any of that I never cared enough to police and keep track of everything you or anybody says a week after they say it let alone years later. Cause even I know it’s loser behavior to so
:kayneshrug:

In current day 2023 post wano y’all are still pushing dumb stuff like zoro beating a 3 billion berry bounty admiral before kizaru.

All because you scared weak loser ass kid can comeback after getting neg diffed just to not only get a bigger bounty but fight more relevant characters by eos
All these are cute but you are the one creating daily threads about Zoro, not Zoro fans.

All these are cute but you are the one creating daily threads about Zoro, not Zoro fans.
? Ok

Still has nothing to do with the fact thinking kid is legitimately done for good is dumb and you the one that starting bringing up completely irrelevant things up

Neither kid or law are done
If you think zoro will officially have his top tier fight first fair enough but so will they

? Ok

Still has nothing to do with the fact thinking kid is legitimately done for good is dumb and you the one that starting bringing up completely irrelevant things up

Neither kid or law are done
If you think zoro will officially have his top tier fight first fair enough but so will they
As i said in my previous posts Law is almost guaranteed because he has a purpose.

Kid is a goner.
The guy took L after L and managed to catch a W because he was with Luffy.
He got post WCI Luffy treatment, lol diffed.
His crew was destroyed.
He's not a D.
He has no purpose.
He's not a rival for the One Piece.
He'll be just one more backround groupie.

As i said in my previous posts Law is almost guaranteed because he has a purpose.

Kid is a goner.
The guy took L after L and managed to catch a W because he was with Luffy.
He got post WCI Luffy treatment, lol diffed.
His crew was destroyed.
He's not a D.
He has no purpose.
He's not a rival for the One Piece.
He'll be just one more backround groupie.
Oda didn’t pair him up with luffy and law multiple times, make him a conqueror, have him take out an emperor with law, etc
Just to become irrelevant

Oda didn’t pair him up with luffy and law multiple times, make him a conqueror, have him take out an emperor with law, etc
Just to become irrelevant
Yet Oda's statement between Kid's destroyed crew and Heart Pirates was totally different.

Your "but Kid has CoC" is irrelevant.
Kata was also a conqueror yet he was paired with the likes of Oven.
Law isn't even a conqueror.

This clown got lol diffed by Shanks, lost his RP and his crew was destroyed.
You keep saying he's coming back but you dont justify how & why ?
Whats his purpose ?
He's not on the race anymore unless you think he's gonna defeat an Emperor which is an even greater cope.
If by coming back you mean as a side character, sure we agree.

Law on the other hand has many reasons to stay relevant in the story.

we’re still talking about this? After Wano we are still talking about these bums being Luffy’s rivals? After they got humiliated by Luffy’s actual rivals, the Yonko, we are still talking about them?

like this is ridiculous, what exactly about these guys makes them Luffy’s rivals? They literally ARENT EVEN IN THE ONE PIECE RACE ANYMORE

Yet Oda's statement between Kid's destroyed crew and Heart Pirates was totally different.

Your "but Kid has CoC" is irrelevant.
Kata was also a conqueror yet he was paired with the likes of Oven.
Law isn't even a conqueror.

This clown got lol diffed by Shanks, lost his RP and his crew was destroyed.
You keep saying he's coming back but you dont justify how & why ?
Whats his purpose ?
He's not on the race anymore unless you think he's gonna defeat an Emperor which is an even greater cope.
If by coming back you mean as a side character, sure we agree.

Law on the other hand has many reasons to stay relevant in the story.
Only difference is law had to escape Blackbeard or he’d really be dead.

Katakuri isn’t irrelevant either
Kid being a conqueror and a rival to luffy and law is a big deal

The same reason law is and pretty much everyone else to fight.
Nobody but the emperor are in the race for the one piece that doesn’t make the ones that aren’t irrelevant
Yes everyone not named luffy is a side character

And whether you like him or not kid still coming back
we’re still talking about this? After Wano we are still talking about these bums being Luffy’s rivals? After they got humiliated by Luffy’s actual rivals, the Yonko, we are still talking about them?

like this is ridiculous, what exactly about these guys makes them Luffy’s rivals? They literally ARENT EVEN IN THE ONE PIECE RACE ANYMORE
Zoro’s only rival for the wss title is mihawk himself. It’s not about being close in strength

Them seeing each other as rivals is what makes them rivals nothing more nothing less

Only difference is law had to escape Blackbeard or he’d really be dead.
Thats the point. Oda let him escape and didnt use the word "destroyed" because he's still relevant for the story, unlike Mid.
Katakuri isn’t irrelevant either
As one more cheerleader ? Definitely.
Kid being a conqueror and a rival to luffy and law is a big deal
He's as much rival as Bege at this point. He failed idk why its so hard to accept it.
The same reason law is and pretty much everyone else to fight.
Nobody but the emperor are in the race for the one piece that doesn’t make the ones that aren’t irrelevant
Yes everyone not named luffy is a side character

And whether you like him or not kid still coming back
Its not about if i like him or not.

You didnt explain WHY would he return with some important/major role.
We both know Law's role but when it comes to Mid you dont have an explanation because he doesnt have one.
The "rivalry" excuse ended the moment Shanks lol diffed him.
Oda's treatment was nothing less than "gtfo from my story you bum".

Thats the point. Oda let him escape and didnt use the word "destroyed" because he's still relevant for the story, unlike Mid.

As one more cheerleader ? Definitely.

He's as much rival as Bege at this point. He failed idk why its so hard to accept it.

Its not about if i like him or not.

You didnt explain WHY would he return with some important/major role.
We both know Law's role but when it comes to Mid you dont have an explanation because he doesnt have one.
The "rivalry" excuse ended the moment Shanks lol diffed him.
Oda's treatment was nothing less than "gtfo from my story you bum".

If oda didn’t like kid he wouldn’t have made him a rival to luffy and law, He wouldn't have conquerors, he wouldn't have fought on the rooftop with his right hand, he wouldn't have beat big mom with law, He wouldn’t have a 3 billion berry bounty, etc
You can’t pretend you’re hate of kid means oda hates him too

He’s going to be involved in the final war, he’s going to fight, and like luffy and law will have a higher bounty than zoro