Questions & Mysteries Who will solo a top tier first Kid or Zoro

Kidd if he comes back with humongous Mjolnir (Huge Metal Scraps Hammer + Awakening + AdvCOC).

Only way for me to become a Kidd fan.

:finally::finally::finally:

As a Zoro fan, I don't really care if he beats top tier first or not. His role is to support Joyboy. So whatever Joyboy needs for Zoro to defeat.

I only care about the one true boss for Zoro, Hawkeye Mihawk and the Black Blade Yoru!

Kid was lucky that Kaido fell in his picnic spot or else that wouldn't have happened. Luffy didn't need help to finish Kaido so your point is invalid. He might not even be alive.
It doesn't matter
Oda still made Kid the first to fight YCs among SN trio, the first to fight a Yonko, to defeat a Yonko before Luffy does

He's gonna beat a top tier 1v1 before Zoro does

It doesn't matter
Oda still made Kid the first to fight YCs among SN trio, the first to fight a Yonko, to defeat a Yonko before Luffy does

He's gonna beat a top tier 1v1 before Zoro does
He did all that and didnt beat anyone in the end.

Best case scenario for this cheerleader is to fight an adult Seraphim and you will cry as usual.

Oda accepted ruining his own story for fansevice and sales
Just favoritism over good writing

I'll never forget this, one of the worst decisions any author has ever done : sacrificing badly a new gen for an old gen just like that

Imagine thinking he was going to not just be as important as luffy but outshine him in wano
:sanmoji:
Either way it’s pretty obvious neither kid or law are done
Dont count me in other people delusions.

I'm talking about your delusional takes about WsW, the moment you'll see anything regarding Zoro outshine Luffy coming from me you are free to do the same.

Law is confirmed that is not done, he's a D and has a purpose.
Mid will return as a cheerleader among kata,kyros and shgf.

Even if most of kidd fans really disappeared, we still have Albino trying so hard :milaugh:

A 1 vs 1 is completely different from 2 v 1. Both law and kidd got massacred when everyone thought they "defeated" a yonkou and they were ready lol.

There are only admirals and bb/Shanks/mihawk left among true top tiers. All way stronger than Kidd. If oda really wanted kidd to be important, he wouldn't have been one shotted by Shanks.

Oda literally said "everyone was happy at Wano ? now owari da :beckmoji:!!

Gorosei well we don't know about them, they need to prove first if they are real top tiers.