Questions & Mysteries Who will stall Kaido while Luffy defeats Big Mom?

Besides a minority of kid fans who thinks he will beat big mom no Luffy required, I think it’s a conensus on this forum Luffy will defeat big mom in wano. But that begs the question what will Kaido be doing as Luffy’s fighting big mom? Just sit around?

Heres a list of candidates I believe can or will temporarily stall big mom as the supernova Trio deal with big mom (no particular order)
1. Marco- zoro relieves him of fighting king and he stalls Kaido until Luffy and zoro are done with king and big mom respectively
2. Zoro- he defeats king quickly and efficiently and faces Kaido until Luffy is done with big mom where they will then face him together
3. Yamato- guaranteed to encounter Kaido so maybe stalls until luffy is ready
4. blue scarf the cp0 agent- very unlikely I just threw this one on the list just because
thoughts?

He won’t defeat her. No ones gonna fight kaido in his place.

Luffys gunning for kaido. 1013 confirmed he will be back.

It’s been set up kidd vs big mom.

He has way too much plot connection to not defeat her. Also he’s luffys main rival.

It’s like you guys purposely have shitty takes.

He won’t defeat her. No ones gonna fight kaido in his place.

Luffys gunning for kaido. 1013 confirmed he will be back.

It’s been set up kidd vs big mom.

He has way too much plot connection to not defeat her. Also he’s luffys main rival.

It’s like you guys purposely have shitty takes.
Luffy vs big mom has been set up since fishman island, oda isn’t going to have eutass “he sunk a few of our ships“ kidd defeat a yonko. Luffy has no rivals outside of BlackBeard.

Luffy vs big mom has been set up since fishman island, oda isn’t going to have eutass “he sunk a few of our ships“ kidd defeat a yonko. Luffy has no rivals outside of BlackBeard.
Blackbeard’s luffys foe. Rocks was never called a rival but foe. Luffy only considers Kidd as his rival and vice versa. Blackbeard and luffy don’t consider either rivals.

kidd vs big mom has been set up since fishman island. Tamago making that comment about sunken ships was obvious.

Blackbeard’s luffys foe. Rocks was never called a rival but foe. Luffy only considers Kidd as his rival and vice versa. Blackbeard and luffy don’t consider either rivals.

kidd vs big mom has been set up since fishman island. Tamago making that comment about sunken ships was obvious.
Luffy doesn't consider Kidd shit and I’d love to see the panel of Luffy calling Kidd that
Oda did not give us a 78 chapter arc in whole cake island, and have big mom chase Luffy all the way down to wano just to have Kidd defeat big mom

Luffy doesn't consider Kidd shit and I’d love to see the panel of Luffy calling Kidd that
Oda did not give us a 78 chapter arc in whole cake island, and have big mom chase Luffy all the way down to wano just to have Kidd defeat big mom
Lol ok.

Do you want me to bring all the panels from udon or did you skip that part of wano?

so you’re telling me luffy literally competing with him every chance he can means he won’t doesn’t consider him his rival? He has to say it? Are you that stupid?
No but apparently you are, you made a claim and can’t substantiate it hence the hostility typical low intelligence response.
he told him to get out the way in udon and then didn’t even call him by his name when getting to onigashima, Kidd is just luffy‘s tsundere cheerleader

No but apparently you are, you made a claim and can’t substantiate it hence the hostility typical low intelligence response.
he told him to get out the way in udon and then didn’t even call him by his name when getting to onigashima, Kidd is just luffy‘s tsundere cheerleader
Kidd hasn’t even called luffy by his name either.

I’m calling you stupid because two people competing time and time again is literally what a fucking rivalry is. The fact you think you sound smart just makes it even worse

Kidd hasn’t even called luffy by his name either.

I’m calling you stupid because two people competing time and time again is literally what a fucking rivalry is. The fact you think you sound smart just makes it even worse
Yes Kidd hasn’t called Luffy by his name thanks for pointing out the obvious stating a random fact does not take away the fact that Luffy doesn’t consider Kidd his rival. Kidd calls Luffy by his epithet while luffy calls kidd by a fuck all nickname showing clear lack of concern for Kidd the rivalry is non existent.
no you’re insecure about getting bodied on the internet hence insults and straw-manning