General & Others Whos the best leader in the strawhats and why?

Best leader

• Jinbei

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Brook

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Franky

• Robin

• Chopper

• Sanji

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Usopp

• Nami

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Zoro

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Luffy

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Vivi

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Sticking with Zoro, loyalty loyalty loyalty, Jimbe is next because he was previously a captain but joined in too late, if he joined during Fishman Island, you could def argue his name for next best leader

Still Zoro
Post automatically merged:

The moment Nami, Usopp and Sanji left the crew (temporarily) they lost the ability to be called next best leader of SHs

Bullshit. Zoro straight up said they would have had no faith in him as captain if he had that reaction with ussop.
Sanji’s case was not like Usopp’s. If he didn’t fight Luffy and tell him to leave, Judge would take action.
1)He would blow up Sanji’s hands. (Even though bracelets were duds, Sanji thought they were real.)
2) Vinsmoke brothers, along with enraged army, would gang up on Luffy, Nami and Sanji.
3) Judge would order Zeff’s execution.
4) After trio were captured, Judge probably wouldn’t deal with torture stuff and would directly want Luffy’s head.
Sanji joining the crew is not equal to “I abandoned everything related to my past. Zeff is nothing to me anymore.”
What Sanji did wasn’t right but he thought that was the best. Dude even broke a deal (although it was a facade by BM’s side) to become a slave in exchange of sparing Luffy’s and Nami’s lives.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji’s case was not like Usopp’s. If he didn’t fight Luffy and tell him to leave, Judge would take action.
1)He would blow up Sanji’s hands. (Even though bracelets were duds, Sanji thought they were real.)
2) Vinsmoke brothers, along with enraged army, would gang up on Luffy, Nami and Sanji.
3) Judge would order Zeff’s execution.
4) After trio were captured, Judge probably wouldn’t deal with torture stuff and would directly want Luffy’s head.
Sanji joining the crew is not equal to “I abandoned everything related to my past. Zeff is nothing to me anymore.”
What Sanji did wasn’t right but he thought that was the best. Dude even broke a deal (although it was a facade by BM’s side) to become a slave in exchange of sparing Luffy’s and Nami’s lives.
If he asked luffy for help. Luffy would destory the vinsmokes in no time.

If he asked luffy for help. Luffy would destory the vinsmokes in no time.
Luffy was tired. Enraged army was coming for him. Vinsmoke brothers are equal to BM veterans in terms of power. Entire army of Germa was behind their backs. Do I need to say more? A few fodders do not make a difference, a few thousand does.

No chance, no idea leaders abandoned their crew behind their captains back
Sacrificing yourself for the sake of others is also a sign of leadership. Sanji’s was not abandoning, it was self-sacrifice.

Last edited:
Luffy was tired. Enraged army was coming for him. Vinsmoke brothers are equal to BM veterans in terms of power. Entire army of Germa was behind their backs. Do I need to say more? A few fodders do not make a difference, a few thousand does.

Sacrificing yourself for the sake of others is also a sign of leadership. Sanji’s was not abandoning, it was self-sacrifice.
Sacrificing yourself is Zoro in TB

Abadoning your crew is Sanji, Nami, and Usopp and then Luffy doing his usual and bailing them out as always. Hence also why Sanji will never have CoC

That's a good argument and I'm convinced now. Zoro is the best follower in the crew.
Rayleigh... follower of Roger..
Zoro... follower of Luffy

Loyalty at it's finest