Questions & Mysteries Who's the least impressive F6

Who's least impressive

• Total voters
I think in Oda's mind all the nonsense Sasaki is pulling is enough to put him over Ulti/Page 1, but Idk... convenient that he didn't show any CoA at all while fighting a non-CoA user.

And as for Page 1, I'd argue he needed the strongest finisher so far to take him out. Conqueror's Haki laced punch from an enraged Yonko?

P1:being jobbed by everyone
vs sanji in anime: rs sanji fled because he could not damage p1 and p1 could not damage sanji too. so it was a draw
vs sanji in manga: we don't know how the fight happened but we saw sanji had not damage after the fight and p1 was 100% during the raid although sanji said he was only going to fight p1 because it would be one less enemy in the raid so we know sanji failed. it seems the anime is right in how the fight went.
vs. luffy: a gear 3 hit made his jaw hurt
vs. usopp and nami: they could not cause him any damage
vs. big mom: defeated by a acoc attack

p1 jobbing is a urban legend. he only jobbed against big mom but even there she used the ultimate haki while she did not use any haki on the roof fight.

Page 1 has the strongest tanking ability so far. Let's not forget that Gear 3 attack by Luffy had internal destruction Haki.

His internals were targeted just like Ulti's with Maser Canon. A Gear 3 attack smashed Kaido's face into the ground and he was bleeding in pain

Page 1 reminds me of Oven. He might be the weakest Veteran, but his tanking ability is certainly the highest amongst them.

I think Luffy probably didn't use internal CoA to strike PO judging off the images (there's probably direct punch contact motion) and also how he was suffering Sanji's attacks too much for such a feat.

I admit though his durability is neat. It fundamentally took an ACoC punch from BM to put him down striking a weak area. His durability level is probably still in the high high tier range spectrum. Less good than Queen's. But his overall level substantially below that of course.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Page 1 has the strongest tanking ability so far. Let's not forget that Gear 3 attack by Luffy had internal destruction Haki.

His internals were targeted just like Ulti's with Maser Canon. A Gear 3 attack smashed Kaido's face into the ground and he was bleeding in pain

Page 1 reminds me of Oven. He might be the weakest Veteran, but his tanking ability is certainly the highest amongst them.
And Page One was still conscious after taking Big Mom's CoC punch mind you.

For me its Sasaki, not because of Franky beating him, i expected that and put Franky in the upper mid tier area, but the manner he fought and lost.
Post automatically merged:

There is no indication of advCoA whatsoever.

I find saying that Sasaki is the least impressive because he (probably) lost to Franky to be extremely insulting to Franky. Literally the only person that Sasaki has shown any feats against is Franky, so Franky vs Sasaki just boils down to the case of “Is Character X just that strong, or is Character Y just that weak?” People saying that Sasaki is the least impressive because he lost to Franky seem to be in that “Character Y was just that weak” camp, which I think is unfair to Franky. Franky is just that strong.

can you put all of them ?
Post automatically merged:

Btw, like jurassic park , Sasaki could pierce armor with his horns. what the fuck aerial thing. He did not showed marco vs king which is longest matchup till now more than 10 chapter they continuing. and we saw just 3 4 panel. and here we are. what shame.

I find saying that Sasaki is the least impressive because he (probably) lost to Franky to be extremely insulting to Franky. Literally the only person that Sasaki has shown any feats against is Franky, so Franky vs Sasaki just boils down to the case of “Is Character X just that strong, or is Character Y just that weak?” People saying that Sasaki is the least impressive because he lost to Franky seem to be in that “Character Y was just that weak” camp, which I think is unfair to Franky. Franky is just that strong.
These are the same people who placed Gladius above Pink only for Oda to reveal that Pink is close to Lao G bounty wise

Who's Who imo.
- All talk no action
- Doesn't have anything remotely treating about him. At least P1 has durability and strength going for him
- Got beaten the easiest out of the lot so far. Keep in mind that P1 was taken out by a CoC infused attack from Linlin

If Oda indeed wanted to write Who's Who as one of the strongest Tobi Roppo, he did an awful job at it.

Sasaki was nerfed for Franky, which funnily enough puts his durability below Ulti and P1 as they don't have the stupid belly weak point plot convenience but he was still more impressive than Who's Who. Just hope Maria shows us something impressive.

Hate to say it, but I think my choice is Black Maria…getting Sanji to fall for a trap that involves him thinking with his dick is funny but low-hanging fruit, and outside of that/however the fight with Robin and Brook is going, all she’s really done is laid around smoking a pipe, cozied up to Kaido while he was getting wasted, and banged out some tunes on the shamisen. Sounds like one hell of a hang, to be honest, but in context of the raid, she’s been a non-factor.
But Black Maria is the hottest and sexiest member of the Topi Roppo.

Plus even though she's only been bitch slapped by Robin, she's still taken the least amount of damage out of all the Topi Roppo so far.

:neesama: