Speculations Whos the SH or the character that Oda hates the most?

Hate to sound pretentious but I feel like concluding that a writer hates one of their main characters after evaluating their work is a bit of a disservice. I mean, Oda spent time writing Sanji and giving him screen-time, regardless of the end-result and anyone's dissatisfaction.

Of course not everyone will be happy with it but that doesn't mean Oda hates the character. Instead of criticising his work, it's basically pretending whatever issue you have with the character was on purpose solely to spite the character which doesn't make much sense to me. Oda isn't perfect but concluding the only way a certain character has issues is because the writer dislikes them seems strange to me. The character just doesn't appeal to you, that's all.

I just can't see Oda outright hating Sanji. Why give Sanji so much focus if you hate him? Why have Luffy tell Sanji he can't become the Pirate King without Sanji if he disposes the guy? Why give Sanji more screen-time than pretty much all other characters in this manga, save for Luffy, Zoro and Nami? Why have Sanji prove himself as one of the greatest in his field by doing precisely what guys like Bege didn't think he could by satisfying Big Mom? Why continue to give the guy clashes and have Luffy tell Neku that Sanji's important for the alliance by highlighting him as worth 1000 men? It's not that Oda doesn't like Sanji, it's that certain people don't like him and that's fine but I disagree strongly that Oda hates Sanji.

This goes for most characters. Oda is just trying to appeal to readers with most characters. Doesn't mean he hates certain characters because you don't like them. That's assuming he has the same tastes and preferences as you when it comes to his characters. Unless this is just trolling then ignore this post.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hate to sound pretentious but I feel like concluding that a writer hates one of their main characters after evaluating their work is a bit of a disservice. I mean, Oda spent time writing Sanji and giving him screen-time, regardless of the end-result and anyone's dissatisfaction.

Of course not everyone will be happy with it but that doesn't mean Oda hates the character. Instead of criticising his work, it's basically pretending whatever issue you have with the character was on purpose solely to spite the character which doesn't make much sense to me. Oda isn't perfect but concluding the only way a certain character has issues is because the writer dislikes them seems strange to me. The character just doesn't appeal to you, that's all.

I just can't see Oda outright hating Sanji. Why give Sanji so much focus if you hate him? Why have Luffy tell Sanji he can't become the Pirate King without Sanji if he disposes the guy? Why give Sanji more screen-time than pretty much all other characters in this manga, save for Luffy, Zoro and Nami? Why have Sanji prove himself as one of the greatest in his field by doing precisely what guys like Bege didn't think he could by satisfying Big Mom? Why continue to give the guy clashes and have Luffy tell Neku that Sanji's important for the alliance by highlighting him as worth 1000 men? It's not that Oda doesn't like Sanji, it's that certain people don't like him and that's fine but I disagree strongly that Oda hates Sanji.

This goes for most characters. Oda is just trying to appeal to readers with most characters. Doesn't mean he hates certain characters because you don't like them. That's assuming he has the same tastes and preferences as you when it comes to his characters. Unless this is just trolling then ignore this post.
NotTommy when he sees Sanji slander thread:

(Blue pant is you ^^)

Some of the most shafted characters were the priests in Skypiea. They are virtually forgotten by the entire fanbase even though they were supposed to be important arc villains. It’s funny seeing people say King is given no development when the priests were 1000x less developed lol

Out of the straw hats I feel like Brook has the least amount of care given to him. All his character is is skeleton jokes and his only true development was his Laboon connection/backstory. I guess he was okay in WCI but that was overshadowed by other things in that arc.

Also love your Usogui profile picture op! Underrated manga for sure.

Character has to be Sanji. Oda had an interview with OP anime voice actors that both he and Sanji voice actor was talking about how "cool" Sanji was in WCI and Oda said he would never be that cooler again. Like this has to be a joke, WCI is worst arc in OP and it was the worst for every strawhat basically. Only Jinbe was great that arc I guess. Maybe even greater than he was in Wano so far.

The strawhat that Oda hates the most is us, because he has giving us garbage after garbage. The most dumb and loyal still think he is great even saying chapter 1010 was 10/10. But the ones who knows the truth knows he got the same illness from WB and is no longer the same Oda he used to be in his prime.