General & Others Who's Who Character Discussion

Bogard

You can't win
The dude became much more interesting in a single chapter

- Former CP9 member who used to be considered a genius as great as Lucci
- A plot with the Gomu Gomu no MI and Shanks, both related to the main character
- Imprisoned by the WG due to failing to protect the Gomu Gomu no MI from the Red Hair pirates until his escape and becoming a beast pirate

I'm very interested in his character development now, which could also potentially indirectly give some new info concerning the Red Hair pirates back in the day

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think WsW's backstory may have more depth than we thought.

Who's Who was arrested 12 years ago. Lots of stuff happened around that time period. The most notable event, is the death of Fisher Tiger. I think WsW was one of the people assigned to go after Fisher Tiger. This revelation would make Jinbe vs WsW more personal.

Another thought, WsW and Queen's hybrid forms were revealed in the same chapter, I think there's a non power level related reason behind this. We know that both of them worked for the government in the past. I think it's possible that Queen may have been friends with WsW's parents in the past. We know that CP-9's parents were members of CP-9 in the past, WsW's family has probably served the government for a long period of time. Some of WsW's relatives probably had high positions in the government, I don't think they would be happy about their family member being thrown in Impel Down. Maybe we'll see some members of the Revolutionary Army related to WsW in future arcs?

Final thought, we know that WsW is obsessed with hierarchy and strength, maybe that obsession transpired out of an inferiority complex?

@playa4321

I think WsW is being set up to switch sides when Jinbei tells him that Luffy is the main reason he was freed from Impel Down.
It's also been shown in chapter 989 that he wants to challenge a calamity and Kaido precised on the fact that they can confront any lead performer of their choosing. It's pointless if both Sasaki and WsW are aiming for Jack, i'm of the mind that WsW has his sight on King.