General & Others Who's Who Character Discussion

I think either Sulong Form Inu or Neko will fight Who’s Who cuz of his cat themed crew

With that mane he’s got in his human form, he’s either got a lion or sabertooth fruit

If he does have the sabertooth, then I think/hope he’ll fight Jack cuz of the relationship those 2 species have

Worst

Custom title
I think it depends what happened between him and the BP or better why he joined them..
He challenged Kaido and got forced to ? Maybe they killed all / Most of his crew?
He just joined BP cuz they're strong?

If he actually have a grudge against the calamities/BP I think he might end up being an ally .....tbh even if all the F6 become ally the BP + BM are still too much overpowered we know for sure xDrake will betray at some point
Sasaki and Who's who are good candidates idk about the rest

1. Who do you think will fight Who's Who?
Idk yet needs to see how things develop

2. What devil fruit ability do you think he will have?
Maybe some kind of feline DF?

3. If Who's Who was going to fight one of the All Stars which one would he fight?

99% Queen

T

The Penguin

My only problem with Who's Who is that he has a sword. His dessign is too cool so please Oda, crack his sword.

And for his ability, it would be interesting if he actually has a Paramercia ability lol.

For Sasaki, I fucking hate sandals... Hell...

Remember when Oda trapped readers with Bartolomeo's portrayal before it's revealed that he is Luffy fanboy?
He was portrayed to be an antagonist. His epithet is iirc Man Eater, not a friendly epithet and suggest he has killed many men before.
He reacted strongly upon hearing the word "Straw Hat Luffy".

And then it was revealed he is a fanboy.

I get the feeling something similar will happen to Who's Who. Oda hinted that he has some beef with Queen, wants to take out each other. While actually never confirming who they actually want to take out.
So they may actually not target each other, but both of them actually target another but same person. And it's X Drake. Not sure about their motives for targetting X Drake, because Queen doesn't seem to be the genius type to tell who's the mole.
But for Who's Who's motive, he lead a pirate crew prior joining Beast Pirates and X Drake was a Marine prior his acting as pirate career. So in the past, probably some Marines that included X Drake defeated Who's Who's original crew, thus he wants a protection from Yonko Kaido and had a revenge towards Marine and X Drake, the latter who somehow happens to join the same Yonko crew with him.
Barto wasn't a Doflamingo pirate. This guy is a Beasts Pirate. He's not betraying the crew, he just wants to kill Queen it seems

I'd likely to wait for the Viz translation of that before speculating on the guy..
That panel with what he says just seems kinda ambiguous at this stage.

Like what some others said on here, his DF could be a sabertooth tiger..

But personally tho', I'm just not interested in him...