Powers & Abilities Why Albert's weakness was horribly done

This explains alot
if you're smart enough, you will know theres not one but multiple plot holes surrounding zoro in this arc.

some of plot hole that happ[en to zolo

* was given miracle drug to continue fighting * when he was in vegetative state
* Mink sperm was said to have side effects that double his pain threshold , later it was said to double the damage, *Inconsistencies
* Says he need to know kings race or he will never be able to beat him, He never knew his race just tricks. another Inconsistencies

What is a plot hole?
A plot hole is an unexplained gap between the pretense of one plot point and the contradicting result of another. In other words, it's a mistake made by the writer either based on logic, the rules of the story world, or in the characterization. Say your protagonist has an allergic reaction to peanuts and then later eats peanuts with no reaction — that’s a plot hole.

go on Educate me more about Plotholes :cheers:

He was rushed, Oda wanted to quickly show people Luffy's awakening, like a kid who's excited to show his friend his new stuff, but he's stuck with both Queen and King

He realized that his insane idea of durability for King is going to drag the fight, thus he invented the speed form which still after that would gonna take a long time to end the fight, since it will turns to speed battle

So how to end the fight quickly?
He invented the flame dragon crap which use King's flame while sacrificing both his defense and his speed and can make Zoro looks cool

Nice useless essay. Read my opening post before writing this bs. This isnt a King hate thread.
No BS. just facts. Unlike our post.

I povided scenes (facts) supporting my post.

My post proved King is very durable outside flame mode and has invincible speed.

I explained, with supporting scenes, why a character would exit their defensive mode and enter their faster mode if they believe their opponent can defeat their defense. It's natural for someone to try to evade an attack if you can't block or stop it.

Here the facts supporting my post.

Another Anti-King thread? Seriously, how many of these threads do we need. We get it. Some don't like King because he was Zoro's opponent and beat the same Zoro that outperformed every other rooftop SN and bested Kaido.

The closer we get to ZKK the more anti-Zoro threads appear.

King has a strong durability/defense, even out of flame mode. It doesn't disappear when his flames are off.

Non-flame mode King clashed with Zoro's ultra tiger hunt attack with his wing/body and took some of the attack to the face without sustaining any damage.

Some need to go back and re-read what I just wrote and chapter 1027 because they don't
understand the manga.

While Kaido was cut by Zoro's dragon twister.

Non-flame mode King wasn't cut or injured by Zoro's ultra tiger hunt, a stronger attack than dragon twister.

Anyone who claims King doesn't have a strong durability/defense outside of flame mode is clearly pushing headcannon and going against Oda and manga facts.

The evidence doesn't stop there. The only time we saw Zoro hurt King once you figure out King's flame mode power was with ACoC attacks.

Example, Zoro cut King with a ACoC version of Bird Dance.

That further supports King's durability/defense outside of flame mode since Zoro only hurt King with ACoC.

King is fast in and out of flame mode and has invincible speed. The manga doesn't have to literally write everything out for us.

The scene shows King can use invisible speed by having him move so fast he becomes invisible to Zoro.

It's funny how some thing Sanji is incredibly fast and one of the fastest characters because his speed allowed him to become invisible to Queen, who has zero high speed feats. Yet, King's speed allowing him to become invisible to Zoro, who has several high speed feats against fast characters isn't impressive.

Ok
:seriously:

Just because a character is incredibly fast and can use invisible speed doesn't mean he will use that speed all the time. Sanji doesn't use his invisible speed all the time. King didn't use that level of speed until after Zoro was able to hurt him. Naturally, that makes sense since he didn't need to use that level of speed earlier.

CQC wouldn't have worked against Zoro since Zoro has the power to cut through King blackened haki coated sword.

If King tried that against Zoro he would have still lost.

The reason King exited his flame mode or entered his faster mode was because he believed Zoro could hurt him in flame mode so by becoming faster it increased his chances of evading Zoro's attack. He then increased the distance between him and Zoro, he moved away from Zoro and the island, to decrease the chance of Zoro hitting him as well.

Here's the scenes where Zoro calls King out about changing his fighting style and asked King if he is afraid Zoro could hurt him.

King's avoids the question and respond saying Zoro is not capable of beating him. Then increases his distance from Zoro.

If Zoro couldn't hurt King in flame mode he wouldn't have avoided the question.

Unfortunately for King it wasn't enough and he was blitzed by Zoro.
That was because ACoC is a buffer and can increase the user speed. Zoro used it to increase his speed and blizted King.

Anyone who don't believe me just need to look at base Luffy vs hybrid Kaido where Luffy kept up with hybrid Kaido thanks to his ACoC.

Anyone can see there was no plot hole just people who can't comprehend the manga.

No BS. just facts. Unlike our post.

I povided scenes (facts) supporting my post.

My post proved King is very durable outside flame mode and has invincible speed.

I explained, with supporting scenes, why a character would exit their defensive mode and enter their faster mode if they believe their opponent can defeat their defense. It's natural for someone to try to evade an attack if you can't block or stop it.

Here the facts supporting my post.
**** my thread isnt even on that. Its about how poorly executed it was. How hypeless his speed form is. And no Albert had no reason to leave his flame form. However he was idioticly leaving it before Zoro even gained CoC.

Thinking about it he really did go out in a messed up way
He launched a fire attack at zoro something zoro already learned how to cut. Tho in his defense he might've not know
All the while not even using his flame on mode and it wasn't like he was using his speed at the time

Tho again tbf most the beast pirates went out in kinda lame ways if we being honest

It gets better when you realize Sanji beat Queen who has no durability drawback, given how King's endurance with his flames on is just a little bit above Queen's natural endurance, meaning Zoro beat King in a much more vulnerable state than Sanji beat Queen using regular kicks and a Mutton Shot Ifrit Jambe version

Sanji's current AP is scary

That's irrelevant
Zoros reactions are just that good.
huh? Thats irrelevant, an doesn’t actually make any sense. Zoro speed/CoO/reaction didn’t increase at all fool…

Fact of the matter is, King Normal speed portrayed as literally garbage. Literally being blitz by a sole enemy with high tier support. Guys one of the slowest YC we’ve seen.

In speed mode he gets a marginal speed boost that’s so insignificant. The character that notes he got faster, still reacting to him despite not getting faster himself.

Hence he’s nowhere near sanji in speed. King at best is slightly above average, an nothing remotely special “speed wise amongst his tier” like sanji is.

Last edited:
if you're smart enough, you will know theres not one but multiple plot holes surrounding zoro in this arc.

some of plot hole that happ[en to zolo

* was given miracle drug to continue fighting * when he was in vegetative state
* Mink sperm was said to have side effects that double his pain threshold , later it was said to double the damage, *Inconsistencies
* Says he need to know kings race or he will never be able to beat him, He never knew his race just tricks. another Inconsistencies

What is a plot hole?
A plot hole is an unexplained gap between the pretense of one plot point and the contradicting result of another. In other words, it's a mistake made by the writer either based on logic, the rules of the story world, or in the characterization. Say your protagonist has an allergic reaction to peanuts and then later eats peanuts with no reaction — that’s a plot hole.

go on Educate me more about Plotholes :cheers:
the first is again not a plothole. And you already included a definition. guess you just cant read. though i made that assumption from your last reply anyway.
Post automatically merged:

I love how many Sanjino fans were praising King so much just before realizing Sanji would have never defeated him which wasn't even so easy to realize for them. :sanmoji:
double standards, hypocrisy, salt, desperation. what else?

the first is again not a plothole. And you already included a definition. guess you just cant read. though i made that assumption from your last reply anyway.
what was my last reply then? my first comment had something to do with zoro wanting to know king's race, saying he will not be able to beat him, but finally beat him without knowing his race. i believe that was a plothole, due to inconsistency.

then you come at me saying it's not a plothole, without giving explanation,
you need to learn how to properly debate first, before you insult someone of not being able to read my dude :milaugh: