Controversial Why are god from the bible valid according to christans if zeus and odin are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concept of Jesus and Holy Spirit couldn't be more simpler to anyone that knows very basic of Christianity

Jesus is Mortal Son of God sent to Earth to establish the way of God and save humanity from Sin.

Upon death of Jesus his Apostles hid, Jesus found them and through the Holy Spirit he imbued them with Godly Gifts and making them first Christians and spread his word

And that is represented in 3 aspects of Christianity

The Baptism
(Idk english name so i'll sure literal translation for last 2)
The First Swearing
The Last Swearing

In Baptism your parents introduce you to the God and his way - God aspect done
In First Swearing you are introduced to Jesus through accepting his flesh and blood - Jesus aspect done
In Last swearing you are introduced to Holy Spirit through accepting his gifts and confirming yourself as a Christian - Holy Spirit done

There is one God, The Top G but there are 2 godly beings with him. The Jesus that represents the flesh aspect of a human and a Holy Spirit that represents the Soul aspect of a human, and together they are united through God
But in same to early Christians believed only in One God. Trinity rather come from other religions. Tho it is true that God and his son rel are really close enough that Jesus was able to said that every his action was exactly what his Father would do.
Post automatically merged:

just a small question to show if the existence of god logical and valid.
if you see , a car , a plane , or any other functioning instrument. what is your thoughts about its creation and if it has a certain plan for it creation. would you think those instruments has created themselves or think that there is a creator (or creators) of those instrument?
then let us see the bigger picture. How big is the universe ? how many creations are there , stars , planets , moons etc? how are functioning , for example , animals , plans or humans . Do you think , is there a planer or a creator? or are of those thing are just a question of a probabilities? and even if you say so , then where is the beginning? how would anything will be created if there is no force behind it? especially if you know about the principle of the conservation of energy? from nothing you get nothing.
the known 3 religions say that is the origin of those creations is a force they call it God or Allah or another names but the meaning is God, who created everything.
you just need to look carefully on the amazing universe around yourself , there is a creations with certain plans , they functions and are never something the probability could create or let me quote Elbert Einstein : "God does not play dice"
Nice thoughts, the reason why religion and God became unpopular nowadays is because human wish of independence, so no one would becable to say what is wrong and what is right. So it never was science question.

Do you think , is there a planer or a creator? or are of those thing are just a question of a probabilities? and even if you say so , then where is the beginning? how would anything will be created if there is no force behind it? especially if you know about the principle of the conservation of energy? from nothing you get nothing.
the known 3 religions say that is the origin of those creations is a force they call it God or Allah or another names but the meaning is God, who created everything.
you just need to look carefully on the amazing universe around yourself , there is a creations with certain plans , they functions and are never something the probability could create or let me quote Elbert Einstein : "God does not play dice"
Einstein was not talking about god, it was a metaphor to critic quantum mechanic. Let's not use Einstein as quote.

One of the theory I like is that the universe is most likely an accident. That's the simplest answer. You need to understand what 13,4 B years means, it's not even enormous, not even gigantic, its 100000000000 time bigger than that. And in the span of 13.4 B years, there was enough time for life to create itself more than once.. (that's why we are still searching for intelligence life out there).

The Universe is amazing, but it's explainable. There is no need for a creator where the process are self creating. Even for things as magical as a plane or life.

Einstein was not talking about god, it was a metaphor to critic quantum mechanic. Let's not use Einstein as quote.

One of the theory I like is that the universe is most likely an accident. That's the simplest answer. You need to understand what 13,4 B years means, it's not even enormous, not even gigantic, its 100000000000 time bigger than that. And in the span of 13.4 B years, there was enough time for life to create itself more than once.. (that's why we are still searching for intelligence life out there).

The Universe is amazing, but it's explainable. There is no need for a creator where the process are self creating. Even for things as magical as a plane or life.
accident? then where is conservation of energy? where is the beginning? accident happens only if there is something. if there is nothing , nothing will happen.
the human (for example) is an accident too? so accident created eyes for us to see, ears to hear, brains to think , skin to feel ? what kind of genius accident is that?

Last edited:
Why do you need a beginning when the notion of time passing becomes irrelevant ?
well that comes when our understanding or our science doesn't work any more (since it is above what we can understand)and we have to admit there has to be a beginning. the beginning is God. for example in the islam. Allah (God) is the first , nothing before and is the last , nothing is after him.
my question is just for those who say that they only believe in science and their science tell us the principle of conservation of energy and they try to tell me that the universe is just an accident, which is contradicting the most important principle of the science they tell me that they believe in.
but at least even if our brains cannot understand everything some thing sure they do, and that is a fact that accidents never deliver perfect creations with abilities of seeing , hearing , thinking , reproduction, etc.
accidents sure happens when something in these plans doesn't goes as it supposed to go like , genetic defects etc.
you tell me that accident can create a universe , humans, plants , or whatever. if something like accident can create such things , how i and you cannot create something like that? i don't want such as big as a universe or a human just some thing small scale , we would cannot give life to anything at all. and we cannot create anything from nothing , if we want to create thing we have to use resources, our thinking and knowledge.

This is riddicules. Listen difference between people who believe in God and don't believe in him is in this:

1. Believing in Big Bang of crazy amount of ethernal energy that created universe;

2. Believing in ethernal God who created universe with his energy;

If you think about it is same thing.

well that comes when our understanding or our science doesn't work any more (since it is above what we can understand)and we have to admit there has to be a beginning. the beginning is God. for example in the islam. Allah (God) is the first , nothing before and is the last , nothing is after him.
my question is just for those who say that they only believe in science and their science tell us the principle of conservation of energy and they try to tell me that the universe is just an accident, which is contradicting the most important principle of the science they tell me that they believe in.
but at least even if our brains cannot understand everything some thing sure they do, and that is a fact that accidents never deliver perfect creations with abilities of seeing , hearing , thinking , reproduction, etc.
accidents sure happens when something in these plans doesn't goes as it supposed to go like , genetic defects etc.
you tell me that accident can create a universe , humans, plants , or whatever. if something like accident can create such things , how i and you cannot create something like that? i don't want such as big as a universe or a human just some thing small scale , we would cannot give life to anything at all. and we cannot create anything from nothing , if we want to create thing we have to use resources, our thinking and knowledge.
Wrong. Accident can happen only with existed thing, it can't come from nothing. So Big Bang happened case ethernal energy exploded. Didn't it ring a bell?))

Not necessarally, just as I show you, some theories point to a Universe without a beginning. after all, in all the mambojambo of the soup of the Plank scale before the Big Bang, time and space where non existing notion if I recall correctly (cosmologists will probably correct me on that)

After the big bang, the notion that life can appear by accident is really not a difficult notion to understand at all. Everything is physics after all..

So yes, accident can create Universe (if we take into account the theory of multi universe for example) but accident can also create life.. the rest is just physics.

1. Believing in Big Bang of crazy amount of ethernal energy that created universe;
Science is not about believing or not. It's about understanding.

If "god" was to exist, it would be explainable by science in one way or another.

If "god" was to exist, it would be explainable by science in one way or another.
Wrong! Why you don't learn history? Was Galileo Galiley the only one scientist in the whole world, when he was putted to death sentence?

Science can show you only mere facts that can pe interpretated in different ways untill it will be obvious what is lie and what is true. But case of fact tgat goverment chose what "truth" shpuld be teached in schools, some of this Ideas became more popular.

Also it is stupid to think that since is able to explane existance of God, or ethernal energy beyond our universe - for that you need at least space travelling. While humanity ecistance even now is questionable, case we can kill each other with nuclear weapon.

Not necessarally, just as I show you, some theories point to a Universe without a beginning. after all, in all the mambojambo of the soup of the Plank scale before the Big Bang, time and space where non existing notion if I recall correctly (cosmologists will probably correct me on that)

After the big bang, the notion that life can appear by accident is really not a difficult notion to understand at all. Everything is physics after all..

So yes, accident can create Universe (if we take into account the theory of multi universe for example) but accident can also create life.. the rest is just physics.

theories?theories are theories are not facts , and just as i said can you explain for me how an accident would create a human who can hear , feel , see , think , etc? creating theories , science fictions , and excuses just to avoid admitting that there is a force who did those all.

in the past there was a Beduin and one saked him how you know that have a creator (God) , he simply asked back, the dropping of a camel , is an evident of of the existence of a camel , a footprints are an evident of the existence of someone who had walked, how could the sky with its stars and the earth and its creeks , how could they don't be an evident of my creator. well just not the exact translation but the same meaning.
that was someone who never learned what the today science was but still he had a bright mind.

some people will only believe in God only if they saw him. but that is a flaw , we always believe
an the existence of something if we see the undeniable signs of its existence.

but some they will see anything created by humans or another possible other creators who can the see and they will tell you there someone who did that.
but when the see the biggest and perfect creation the universe they call it an accident.
really laughable.

Nice thoughts, the reason why religion and God became unpopular nowadays is because human wish of independence, so no one would becable to say what is wrong and what is right. So it never was science question.
sure we cannot understand everything about God (the creator), but his existence is simplest logical deduction , anyone who has a brain could do.
well at the end everyone is responsible for his beliefs and himself.

Last edited:

You mean an accident in empty space that resulted in the universe..

Something from nothing..

Logically implausible.

Wrong! Why you don't learn history? Was Galileo Galiley the only one scientist in the whole world, when he was putted to death sentence?

Science can show you only mere facts that can pe interpretated in different ways untill it will be obvious what is lie and what is true. But case of fact tgat goverment chose what "truth" shpuld be teached in schools, some of this Ideas became more popular.
Science is a method or rather, a pratice. And that practice will one day be able to explain the universe :cheers:

Also it is stupid to think that since is able to explane existance of God, or ethernal energy beyond our universe - for that you need at least space travelling. While humanity ecistance even now is questionable, case we can kill each other with nuclear weapon.
Until proven, God is just a view of the mind. And yes, even if something rapproaching the definition of God was to exist, science would be here to explain it.. it could take time.. maybe to the end of the universe, but it would be possible.

theories?theories are theories are not facts , and just as i said can you explain for me how an accident would create a human who can hear , feel , see , think , etc? creating theories , science fictions , and excuses just to avoid admitting that there is a force who did those all.
Million years of mutations and natural selections. :kayneshrug:

in the past there was a Beduin and one saked him how you know that have a creator (God) , he simply asked back, the dropping of a camel , is an evident of of the existence of a camel , a footprints are an evident of the existence of someone who had walked, how could the sky with its stars and the earth and its creeks , how could they don't be an evident of my creator. well just not the exact translation but the same meaning.
that was someone who never learned what the today science was but still he had a bright mind.
Or.. someone that didn't have the knowledge we have today.

some people will only believe in God only if they saw him. but that is a flaw , we always believe
an the existence of something if we see the undeniable signs of its existence.
Not necessaraly

but when the see the biggest and perfect creation the universe they call it an accident.
Perfection is a very subjective notion..

You mean an accident in empty space that resulted in the universe..

Something from nothing..

Logically implausible.
In the plank scale, the universe wasn't empty, and there was most likely no "before", no "present" and no "after".

Science is a method or rather, a pratice. And that practice will one day be able to explain the universe :cheers:

Until proven, God is just a view of the mind. And yes, even if something rapproaching the definition of God was to exist, science would be here to explain it.. it could take time.. maybe to the end of the universe, but it would be possible.

er".
Let me be clear, God is abnormal beign that posses power beyond human. God is not view of mind, case by pure logic and science human cannot be pick of universe. So we call him God, but he is still living beign. The difference between God and Aliens is in fact that Aliens are suppose to live somewhere in deepspace of our universe, while God lies in spirit universe that is far above our universe. So naturally, thanks to science we managed to understand how powerful God beign is and how far we are from him.

@Psalm tbh the reason why the polytheistic diversions persist is coz the understanding provided is a dichotomy
The problem is people ignorantly assume their understanding is correct. That is a problem to an individual level. People will believe whatever they want and it's not because a Christian doctrine gets misunderstood changing the dynamic. Otherwise Christians wouldn't be fighting the same "battles" refuting the concept in treating God as polytheist instead of monotheists.

The 3 parts are independent, Co-equal, 100% god on their own yet are 1 in the same.
This is an example on what I'm expressing. The misrepresentation is coming from assuming the doctrine teaches "3 independent deities" and fly with their own understanding with that concept. Thus the concept gets misconstrued into thinking it means this "independent" means their nature is separate.

Even in the Quran got it wrong in it's understanding as the author assumed in [5:116] or [4:171] that Mary was part of the Trinity. So either the author ignorantly didn't know Christian beliefs himself or wanted to create a straw-man in order to attack orthodox beliefs of Christianity

The doctrine and concept never ever teaches this concept.

You could argue its just 1 being posing as other 2 but that would Riddle the biblical framework with narrative holes...
Correct, which by extension is greatly misunderstanding how God has revealed himself, especially in the Tanakh. It'll go against the bible to assume 1 divine person is posing as another. Instead it expresses the 1 divine-being expressing himself in 3 personhood. It'll require great studying to see this throughout the Tanakh since it is indeed complex revelation. Complexity isn't a bad concept for God on top of that. Philosophically speaking, if your understanding of "God"(who is suppose to be inconceivable) is being easier to be understood, that actually question the validity of the God you believe in since you can conceive how he is suppose to be.

Like for instance what does Jesus mean when he says β€œBut about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" if Jesus is god he should know the hour.. But if the assumed argument is considered that they are one in the same then.. Is Jesus saying... "i dunno the hour but only when I'm posing as the father ik of it"
I'll have to give you a short answer as I'm sure you wouldn't be interesting in reading articles addressing this point thoroughly. Since honestly if people truly want an answer they could easily find it. Since it'll require lots of reading

God is abnormal beign that posses power beyond human.
You mean, like superman ?
If Superman can be explained I don't know why a possible god couldn't.

God is not view of mind, case by pure logic and science human cannot be pick of universe.
It is, until proven real. At least in the eyes of the science practice (which btw, doesn't need god to explain the universe). But you can believe what you want :)

The difference between God and Aliens is in fact that Aliens are suppose to live somewhere in deepspace of our universe, while God lies in spirit universe that is far above our universe.
You mean like another dimension ? Well why would a possible other dimension be unexplainable ?

So naturally, thanks to science we managed to understand how powerful God beign is and how far we are from him.
Not really, science doesn't care about the concept of God, it doesn't need it.

You mean, like superman ?
If Superman can be explained I don't know why a possible god couldn't.

It is, until proven real. At least in the eyes of the science practice (which btw, doesn't need god to explain the universe). But you can believe what you want :)

You mean like another dimension ? Well why would a possible other dimension be unexplainable ?

Not really, science doesn't care about the concept of God, it doesn't need it.
Why he should be superman, when he is not a human. He is not a man or woman, he is just different. In Bible people call him Father due his role in humans life.

Yes spirit universe is different dimension. Talking about this, you have to admit that even Big Bang theory confirms that it was ethernal energy that exploded. While lets just spirit dimension and God himself is the source of that energy. Again when I talk about spirit dimension I'm not talking about immortal soul etc, case by this logic Jesus didn't need ressurection case he was alive even after death. But according to Bible God ressurected him in spirit form in third day. So again Spirit Universe is not the same thing as people believe like heaven or hell, rather it's just world where different from us creations live. And here comes all this God worshiping thing, that probably comes from idea that this beign try to communicate with humans.

And yet another wrong conclusion, science pkay big role in discovering real power of God, case normally for example 300 years ago people wasn't able to understand how complicated is process of life creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.