Why are mods so sensitive on here censorship is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw it you'd probably agree.
Though it wasn't that bad. At least they didn't threaten to shoot me because I like a different character than them.
I’m also sure they didn’t go out of their way to stalk someone they clearly disliked on an entirely different forum then attempted to cap about it only to be humiliated effortlessly

Surely it wasn’t that bad right?

So true bruh, I got my post deleted for calling someone a creep while they're free to harass me for no reason
Some of these staff members should get demoted
you said staff members are harassing you didn't??

so I m asking you who are they??
They’re saying that some of the WorstGen moderators should get demoted for deleting his post calling out someone who was harassing them, implying that some of the people on here are biased and pass unfair judgement (I wouldn’t say that’s entirely false).

They’re saying that some of the WorstGen moderators should get demoted for deleting his post calling out someone who was harassing them, implying that some of the people on here are biased and pass unfair judgement (I wouldn’t say that’s entirely false).
This.
Not the first time a staff member enforced a rule out of pure malice and bias.
“Nobody”
Well if that’s how you want to refer to yourself then who am I to argue Mr. Nobody
I look back on it and it's actually comical how you try to compare threatening to shoot somebody to death over a manga to an accusation of stalking you on a different forum because I commented on your profile one (1) time and never mentioned you again on that site.

Here’s my stance on the matter I think mods should be a bit more strict. No one should be getting banned 6-7 fucking times then coming back only to get banned for an identical reason

there should be PERMENANT consequences (if you catch my drift)

I’ve only ever been banned 3 times

Last edited:
I look back on it and it's actually comical how you try to compare threatening to shoot somebody to death over a manga to an accusation of stalking you on a different forum because I commented on your profile one (1) time and never mentioned you again on that site
It’s even more comical how a random such as yourself believes everything you see. It literally took 1 person who didn’t like me to convince you I said something much worse than the reality You have no idea of the backstory nor the events and you always conviently ignore/leave out the part about it being a joke

how the fuck could a watergun kill you?

Doesn’t excuse the fact that you actually stalked me frfr+tried to cover it up. Thanks for admitting to it finally

Status
Not open for further replies.