Why are mods so sensitive on here censorship is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget it was either @Agni Kaios or some other black bro.

"WTF? Why can't I say nigg.a anymore".

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I mean why can't he if he's black?
Post automatically merged:

This is easily the most relax forum I've even been on in terms of rules and regulations, what are you talking about? :nicagesmile:
yeah until you bring up lgbt then they turn into snowflakes.

You need to day some fucked up shit to get censored.

This is still a family friendly Forum mind you
You're the least family friendly on here. Hypocrite. The mod that does everything he tells people not to do.

ha...ha...

Imagine thinking the laziest and most useless mod team on the internet censors people too much. Lol
That's debatable. I'd say all mods are equally useless. But I do agree that any censorship is too much, imagine some cunt on the other side of the planet thinking they deserve the authority to censor what other human beings say. There is no scenario where moderation or censorship are necessary. Some will use the excuse that there are kids on the internet but they fucking shouldn't be.

It is the worst idea. Imagine everyone in the world having to ask your permission before talking, this is just a watered down version of that. Your entire existence is irrelevant, so your opinion about what others say and your consent for them to do so is exponentially more so. The conceded notion that you somehow have the right to dictate anything upon others makes you a worthless piece of shit.

Neither you, nor anyone else who calls themselves a moderator, or any other human being on this planet deserves the ability to stop others from communicating. If you think otherwise do the world a favor and eat a bullet before you waste anymore resources that could go to someone more deserving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.