Why are people into gaming? And should I get into it?

B

Ballel

you do realize the test I linked is an actual Mensa practice test from Norway right?
Iq tests in general do not accurately measure a person's intelligence.
You can look that up, there are numerous studies about this.
There are different types of intelligence that are neglected in iq tests.

I actually took two 'real ' iq tests at two psychologists' with just a couple weeks' distance. They had different results.

I'm just saying that even the tests themselves are flawed.

Don't put too much importance in iq tests.

Don't put too much importance in iq tests.
Of course they don’t matter that much, I was moreso using it as intimidation tactic against someone who was being unnecessarily toxic.

However, you do realize it’s illegal to induct someone into the military below a certain IQ score right? If it didn’t matter at all that would be kind of bizarre, since the military in theory should want as many able bodied men as possible.

B

Ballel

I personally don't care about the military or anything related to it.

They also didn't take ppl with bad eyes.
Years ago, they would reject anyone who had done an eye surgery to see better. nowadays they not only accept those people but actually pay for the same surgery and encourage people with bad eyes to take it.

Of course they don’t matter that much, I was moreso using it as intimidation tactic against someone who was being unnecessarily toxic.

However, you do realize it’s illegal to induct someone into the military below a certain IQ score right? If it didn’t matter at all that would be kind of bizarre, since the military in theory should want as many able bodied men as possible.

Games are able to tell stories much better than movies sometimes. And interacting with it makes it also much more fun and interesting.
So you should definitivly try gaming out sometimes. There are plenty of story games to be discovered by you. The entire Halo Franchise for example or the entire Bioshock Franchise. Bioshock Infinite has the most plot twisting and brain f**king story ever. No movie can replicate this. Just to name few games you should take a look on. :D