Why are people into gaming? And should I get into it?

Do not get into gaming. It’s for immature man babies.

I play some video games but I am by no means a gamer. I only play Dead by Daylight and One Piece games

Have couple games on my cellphone battleground and some puzzle games, play PES/FIFA on playstation once in a while. I usually play it to kill my boredom and it actually helps. Games PC like Dota could be waste your time if you become addicted to it though.

So If you ain't into gaming and feel don't need to do it and you have something more fun than it, let it be stay that way.. game is not a primary thing so don't worry if you dont follow it.

Banchi

yawn-together
I was wondering what the appeal of gaming is.
So many people on here talk about games and genuinely enjoy them.
And I'm just like "what's so interesting about it?!" I never got into gaming and have never in my life felt that I am missing out on something if I don't play games.

Can any of you try to explain the appeal of gaming to me? What do you personally enjoy about it?

And if I were to start getting into gaming, what game would you reccomend me to try first?
Maybe I AM really missing out on something?

Just so that no one misunderstands me: I'm not bashing gamers, I have genuine interest in the reasons you guys have for being into games. Maybe I want to try it too.
Well depends on what you're after. Like many other forms of media, games also have several different variations. There's platformers, fighters, RPGs(Role playing games) horror, FPS (First person shooters) etc and some are even online. For me the main appeal is mechanically it allows for you figure things out allowing for a competence boost while also providing some escapism. I would say the easiest one to start with, and why it's so iconic would be Mario

If you mean online gaming or just playing PS alone at home
Then no
Last time I played these kinds of games was back when PS2 just got released

I don’t know why I quit
Maybe because it took too much time and money
So I said I don’t care anymore

But currently I only play games on my phone when im bored

Personally it’s not my thing
I rather just sit in a coffee shop listening to calm music and read mystery novels

I was wondering what the appeal of gaming is.
So many people on here talk about games and genuinely enjoy them.
And I'm just like "what's so interesting about it?!" I never got into gaming and have never in my life felt that I am missing out on something if I don't play games.

Can any of you try to explain the appeal of gaming to me? What do you personally enjoy about it?

And if I were to start getting into gaming, what game would you reccomend me to try first?
Maybe I AM really missing out on something?

Just so that no one misunderstands me: I'm not bashing gamers, I have genuine interest in the reasons you guys have for being into games. Maybe I want to try it too.
It’s fun. Think about it like this.
You can rank mediums in absolute terms by what they offer you.

Comics > books since comics include images
Animation > comics > books since animation includes sound and voice
Games > animation > comics > books since games include direct interaction

that’s how I view it
Post automatically merged:

Do not get into gaming. It’s for immature man babies.

I play some video games but I am by no means a gamer. I only play Dead by Daylight and One Piece games
So baby games? The only person I know that plays Dead by Daylight is my 12 year old brother

Your insecurity is seeping through. Calling someone a basement dweller on an anime forum where you've made more than 1k posts is the most beta male move there is.
Compare that to others candyboy, not that it matters. Also you’re too little too late with these hurt feelings, loser lmao.

Fuckthis is a basement dwellers for his creepy ass demeanor and disgusting posts, so learn something.

@AdmiralKinyagi That the best you could come up with? I think One Piece constitutes as a baby game before DbD. Try again.

Bro you’re a grown man with a Niji profile pic
:gokulaugh:
Yonji. If you’re gonna be stupid atleast know what you’re talking about just a little.

You say that when this whole site is nothing but anime profiles when it’s an anime site, clown. Lmao

Stupid geezer

@AdmiralKinyagi That the best you could come up with? I think One Piece constitutes as a baby game before DbD. Try again.

Yonji. If you’re gonna be stupid atleast know what you’re talking about just a little.

You say that when this whole site is nothing but anime profiles when it’s an anime site, clown. Lmao

Stupid geezer
Getting mad when someone points incorrectly names your anime pfp?

Bro go outside what are you doing 😭