Anime & Manga Why are Sanji fans so obsessed with “wings” statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That analogy has them acting a damn fool. They practically treat it as a feat. Getting so hyped over words when at the end of the day Zoro is the other wing. The right wing. A.K.A the stronger more dominate one.

Why are they so proud? Is this how far they have fallen? And stop trying to fake hype that goofy Queen to compensate, he’s sadder than Sanji’s AP.

This is embarrassing.

That analogy has them acting a damn fool. They practically treat it as a feat. Getting so hyped over words when at the end of the day Zoro is the other wing. The right wing. A.K.A the stronger more dominate one.

Why are they so proud? Is this how far they have fallen? And stop trying to fake hype that goofy Queen to compensate, he’s sadder than Sanji’s AP.

This is embarrassing.

Meanwhile zorofans wanted sanji to have the title for himself
Zorofans cares more about sanji than sanjifans:josad:

this time it is better because they are obsessed with something that is in the manga. before they were obsessing with delusion like king beak being broken or a fanfic like sanji becoming fire bird.
Post automatically merged:

Zorofans cares more about sanji than sanjifans:josad:
sanjifans only like a false sanji that exist in their head. and that sanji is zoro with blond hair.

this time it is better because they are obsessed with something that is in the manga. before they were obsessing with delusion like king beak being broken or a fanfic like sanji becoming fire bird.
Post automatically merged:

sanjifans only like a false sanji that exist in their head. and that sanji is zoro with blond hair.
They even want tag team with zoro instead of their boy getting a 1v1 after a decade lmfao sad tbh:milaugh:

The author of the thread is not a zoro fan :funky:
This one.

Im simply a Sanji fan who isn’t braindead and refuses to wank a shadow of the old Sanji any longer. It’s absurd how delusional my coworkers get.
I wonder why Zoro fans make 100's threads trying to downplay Sanji :choppawhat:
Sanji gets some shine and the Zoro fandom looses their collective minds. I would normally laugh at this, but at this point its just sad.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This one.

Im simply a Sanji fan who isn’t braindead and refuses to wank a shadow of the old Sanji any longer. It’s absurd how delusional my coworkers get.
I wasn't referring to you exactly but all the threads I see.

I hae no reason to hype or downplay either character because I read the manga.

However, if I did have any doubt of either of them being powerful, I would just have to look at the threads to see I have nothing to worry about.

You barely see any Luffy fans get upset when people Zoro>Luffy, because it's an invalid comment that they don't feel like they have to tear down Zoro to argue their point. With some exceptions I seen.

It's not the same case for the Zoro and Sanji situation though, because there is at least close enough of validation there for it to be the most argued point in teh series.

People always throw rocks at things that shine.

Btw I'm not hating on Zoro. I love Zoro and Sanji equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.