Break Week Why are the Haki-empowered lightning bolts emitted by Kaido and Yamato's attacks of different colors?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I still don't understand why they didn't depict the Conqueror's Haki lightning or the attacks as black with red as it has been until now. Kaido displayed lightning in purple, in black with red, and in blue and yellow, fourth different colors, while Yamato also showcased the blue hue.

1st - Okiku vs. Kanjuro clash and the lightning bolts from the clash are yellow.

Big Mom bursts through the wall with Conqueror's Haki, her lightning bolts are pink in color, we also see this in Whole Cake Island (WCI).
Note that Zeus was unconscious, so there's no way these lightning bolts could have come from him.
When Yamato launches her attack directed at one of the Numbers, the blue color is emitted from her arms.

When Kaido unleashes his attack of invisible blades, he displays the same blue color as Yamato, but on a larger scale.
Kaido emitted a purple color in chapter 923.

Yellow color by Kaido.

Black and red with Kaido and Oden.

@comrade @ConquistadoR @Rootbeer @MonsterKaido @nik87
Do these Haki colors have a specific meaning or are they just randomly chosen?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I do not expect anything from it due to source material being in black and white format.
However, haki types are called Colors so who knows what the crackhead Oda is doing... :sus:
Exactly, they are referred to as colors. I don't think adding a rainbow of Haki-empowered lightning bolts in the manga adds anything randomly; this should have some significance and might even, one day, if consistently portrayed, be used to indicate that someone was using a specific type of Haki.

I still don't understand why they didn't depict the Conqueror's Haki lightning or the attacks as black with red as it has been until now. Kaido displayed lightning in purple, in black with red, and in blue and yellow, fourth different colors, while Yamato also showcased the blue hue.

1st - Okiku vs. Kanjuro clash and the lightning bolts from the clash are yellow.

Big Mom bursts through the wall with Conqueror's Haki, her lightning bolts are pink in color, we also see this in Whole Cake Island (WCI).
Note that Zeus was unconscious, so there's no way these lightning bolts could have come from him.
When Yamato launches her attack directed at one of the Numbers, the blue color is emitted from her arms.

When Kaido unleashes his attack of invisible blades, he displays the same blue color as Yamato, but on a larger scale.
Kaido emitted a purple color in chapter 923.

Yellow color by Kaido.

Black and red with Kaido and Oden.

@comrade @ConquistadoR @Rootbeer @MonsterKaido @nik87
Do these Haki colors have a specific meaning or are they just randomly chosen?
I was thinking before only Pure red color was CoC and the rest of the colors CoA, but i'm not so sure anymore..

I know that Yellow is a basic CoA clash without specific intent to overpower cause if you look at Luffy vs Katakuri's
first exchange it goes from Yellow to Black Red..

Also i think CoC is rarely something visible, so the Colored Lightning can still be CoA, and CoC might be
used in the Background or not.. We would only know if it's a big clash and there are ripples..

So..

1. CoA neutral clash

2. CoC Pink Color for Women

3. CoA Blue for neutral no clash and Oni race

4. CoA Blue for neutral no clash and Oni race

5. CoA Purple for overpowering no clash and Oni race?( could be CoC i guess)

6. That's Electricity, there's the '' Goro Goro '' sfx

7. Red Black has always been CoA where the opponents Haki clash to overwhelm

To give you an example where i changed my mind on..
I used to think Oden vs Whitebeard's clash was only CoA..
However now i'm convinced it's a CoC clash.. But a neutral display of might..
Pure Yellow..

And then Roger vs Whitebeard the serious clash to overpower..
Pure Red..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was thinking before only Pure red color was CoC and the rest of the colors CoA, but i'm not so sure anymore..

I know that Yellow is a basic CoA clash without specific intent to overpower cause if you look at Luffy vs Katakuri's
first exchange it goes from Yellow to Black Red..

Also i think CoC is rarely something visible, so the Colored Lightning can still be CoA, and CoC might be
used in the Background or not.. We would only know if it's a big clash and there are ripples..

So..

1. CoA neutral clash

2. CoC Pink Color for Women

3. CoA Blue for neutral no clash and Oni race

4. CoA Blue for neutral no clash and Oni race

5. CoA Purple for overpowering no clash and Oni race?( could be CoC i guess)

6. That's Electricity, there's the '' Goro Goro '' sfx

7. Red Black has always been CoA where the opponents Haki clash to overwhelm

To give you an example where i changed my mind on..
I used to think Oden vs Whitebeard's clash was only CoA..
However now i'm convinced it's a CoC clash.. But a neutral display of might..
Pure Yellow..

And then Roger vs Whitebeard the serious clash to overpower..
Pure Red..

@Santoryu D Bazooka is this stable flow diffusion of intermintence emanation or is it skullfuckery flow of coa thundersplatonic diffusion?