Why are you guys acting like this forum isn’t as cringe as Reddit

J

Joy D. MADS

You should go back to reddit
Post automatically merged:

WorstGen quality got worse when dipshit redditors came into this forum spamming their bullshit then complained when worstgen called them out on it.
Dudes like Gol D. Roger are promoving this shit, the dude banned me for posting a GIF to the fake account guy from reddit called spoilers_please

J

Joy D. MADS

Unfortunately to me that is a red herring because I dont know the other side of the story. im sure the mod had a reason and not an ulterior motive
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

For my own, I am leaving the forum for good, 2 times I got banned for minor shit.

B

Ballel

J

Joy D. MADS

I never blamed you. I said it was a red herring because I dont know the otherside. I will take you at your word and say that is way too far if that's the case because ive seen much worse toxicity than that
And that's why I am leaving here, and I will try to say them to ban my IP too.

The gol d shit dude just banned me for posting an scary movie 2 gif, while he let this reddit clone troll make he wants to do. . .
Dudes like Gol D. Roger are promoving this shit, the dude banned me for posting a GIF to the fake account guy from reddit called spoilers_please
Yeah, but why banned me instead of this guy? The dude made a choose, and banned me for posting one GIF from a film. . .
Explain @Gol D. Roger