Why are you guys acting like this forum isn’t as cringe as Reddit

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah, Redditors still reign supreme when it comes to embarrassing the fandom and it isn’t particularly close. If I never see another lined-paper drawing of Luffy, a breathless paean about how watching the anime is the only way someone can process their personal traumas, or the dumbest tier lists of all time - like, even worse than the bullshit perpetually spewing from the Boys in the Battledome - it’ll be too motherfucking soon :kidwat:

What faggot started the term “Papazuki” and “Grandmaster” lmao

Did Zoro ever refer to himself as that? If not boy, all Zoro fans are gay as fuck. Zoro workout like a crazy son of a bitch, and here you got dudes typing away thousand of posts who don’t even doing basic exercise or are some kind of newbie lifters. Great irony

B

Ballel

Did Zoro ever refer to himself as that? If not boy, all Zoro fans are gay as fuck. Zoro workout like a crazy son of a bitch, and here you got dudes typing away thousand of posts who don’t even doing basic exercise or are some kind of newbie lifters. Great irony
Critical, is that you??

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Hey there critical

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And not even Bogard is respecting you in the form of a decent share.

It's a sad life :pepehands:
I guess the costs of the server is still higher than the income, tho... :pepemotion:

But yeah, its a sad life. I have nothing out of it. Do you know how long i fought to get at least a kid theme? Damn...