Questions & Mysteries Why can’t Kaido consciously control his Future Sight?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The aggressive nature of the Zoan Devil Fruit may be a factor that prevents Kaido from staying calm and using Future Sight (FS) constantly. As a result, Kaido resorts to his drunken states, in which he exhibits a calm personality and can utilize Future Sight.

Furthermore, Kaido had no reason to use Future Sight on the rooftop when everything used against him did not force him to do so.

However I don't think that has anything to do with it, it's just Oda saying, man use it when you really need it and that's it, just like Luffy's FS is flawed most of the time until the decisive battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because that's a blatant deus ex machina and huge asspull.

You can say that he actually doesn't have FS and you will be right (just think that he didn't use that at all during the fight against G5 Luffy).
He doesn't have it
It's called "thieve mode" for a reason

People just don't want to admit it because the whole idea of Kaido learning FS in seconds due to a "gimmicky" Drunken Mode pisses People off

He doesn't have it

People just don't want to admit it because the whole idea of Kaido learning FS in seconds due to a "gimmicky" Drunken Mode pisses People off
Kaido uses FS first and says you are not the only one to know it. Then he goes to thief mode and copied luffy's G4 snakeman movement
Post automatically merged:

He uses FS here ;

The thief mode is highlighted when Kaido moves like snakeman

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He doesn't have it

I think the Thieve mode was to copy the Snakeman movement quirk and not necessarily Fs.
Its an haki form, i dont think it can be "stolen".

It just is that Kaidou uses Fs like Luffy does, situationally and does not base his entire fighting style on that ability alone like Katakuri.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think the Thieve mode was to copy the Snakeman movement quirk and not necessarily Fs.
Its an haki form, i dont think it can be "stolen".

It just is that Kaidou uses Fs like Luffy does, situationally and does not base his entire fighting style on that ability alone like Katakuri.

Imagine if he can actually steal Haki, he could steal Roger's Haki and even his COC. LOL

This really isn’t all that different then Meme not consistently his ACoC for her attacks. Both are capable, but it doesn’t suit their combat styles.

Kaido international allows himself to be harmed to gauge his opponent. An to satisfy his unexplained fetish for being killed. His not the first opponent Luffy fought, that weren’t utilizing there fighting abilities to the max either(Kata)….

Likely 2 major things:

1. As BM said at the start of rooftop fight, Kaido likes to play with his food allowing opoonents to attack and not going all out.

2. He uses it while drunk because it's when he is going seriously all out once he admits Luffy in on par as he stated himself. In this drunk phase is also highlighted how he is still calm while drunk to keep it consistent with CoO requiring the user to stay calm.