Break Week Why did becoming PK became a Side Quest?

Rocks: I wanna become the king of the world
Shiki: I wanna conquer the world
Kaido: Lets create the biggest war ever
Big Mom: Im gonna make a country full of every race
Blackbeard: (planning to become king of the world)

Roger: Whitebeard please im on my knees let me borrow Oden
WB: Roger I dont care about that bullshit here take Oden Guraraara

Shanks: I wont move

Luffy: Im gonna become the pirate king BUT ACTUALLY ITS ONLY A STEPPING STONE FOR MY SECRET REAL DREAM!!!!

WTF ODA

@nik87 @Boiroy @MarineHQ @wys @Seth @lee33 @kumae @mly90 @Score @Rootbeer

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Luffy: Im gonna become the pirate king BUT ACTUALLY ITS ONLY A STEPPING STONE FOR MY SECRET REAL DREAM!!!!

WTF ODA

Also, didn't Luffy blab some bullshit about a dream to never see his friends starving again?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro and Sanji cares more for someone to be PK LMAOOO
This is actually shit. They totally forget about themselves and blab this nonsensical: "For Luffy".

Zoro's first fucking thought during the AdvCoC awakening: "For Luffieh".

Such a shit approach by Oda.

We all know Luffy is Goddo Jesus but this is too much.

This is actually shit. They totally forget about themselves and blab this nonsensical: "For Luffy".

Zoro's first fucking thought during the AdvCoC awakening: "For Luffieh".

Such a shit approach by Oda.

We all know Luffy is Goddo Jesus but this is too much.
Sanji: luffeieh what do you want me to become master

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž

WTF ODA

It's normal because PK doesnt give you anything other than Fame.
Some certainly want that but many aren't satisfied with that.
Luffy certainly doesnt care about it and that's why another dream manifested.

Just like how we all were led to believe Gol Roger was some great pirate where the One Piece was his treasure, it turned out he wasn't nor was it his treasure. It was all Joy Boy. Now no one cares about pirate king unless you are Luffy. "Great pirate era where everyone sits on their ass waiting for Luffy to do everything".

Wait till buggy becomes pirate king. The pk > strength wannabes are finished
Must be hard and still be unable to understand the narrative of a children's manga.
Maybe you should go back to stacking blocks and eating play do, sounds more like your ball park.
Post automatically merged:

Just like how we all were led to believe Gol Roger was some great pirate where the One Piece was his treasure, it turned out he wasn't nor was it his treasure. It was all Joy Boy. Now no one cares about pirate king unless you are Luffy. "Great pirate era where everyone sits on their ass waiting for Luffy to do everything".
Lol, you need to read harder, because luffy already said clearly that PK is a stepping stone to his dream.
Pk is gonna be buggy because one piece is a gag manga first and foremost, like DB, and you edgelords are still getting clownd by Oda on a weekly/biweekly basis.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Must be hard and still be unable to understand the narrative of a children's manga.
Maybe you should go back to stacking blocks and eating play do, sounds more like your ball park.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, you need to read harder, because luffy already said clearly that PK is a stepping stone to his dream.
Pk is gonna be buggy because one piece is a gag manga first and foremost, like DB, and you edgelords are still getting clownd by Oda on a weekly/biweekly basis.
As opposed to eating shit being your ball park.

--I think with one piece becoming more larger and grandiose in size oda changed his plan about luffy's endgame. Initially OP was all about defeating the yonkos and by logic becoming the PK. Now oda is giving more importance to WG and Imu sama who are more impactful and superior to any single yonko and literally dominating the world for 700 years

--So oda update luffy's dream accordingly

As opposed to eating shit being your ball park.
I don't read only children's manga, I have other passions and hobby where I invest my time, so nah.
But I understand that a guy that can write 42k posts in 4 years doesn't really have anything to do other than this, which is a pity.
I mean, you have the time of writing on average 32 posts a day.. Find something better do do with your time mate, since for you One Piece is shit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I don't read only children's manga, I have other passions and hobby where I invest my time, so nah.
But I understand that a guy that can write 42k posts in 4 years doesn't really have anything to do other than this, which is a pity.
I mean, you have the time of writing on average 32 posts a day.. Find something better do do with your time mate, since for you One Piece is shit.
Blud what the fuck are you on about.
I said you eat shit not one piece is shit. Maybe if some of those hobbies of yours were reading you'd be able to comprehend that.