Questions & Mysteries Why did Kaido, Big Mom, or Blackbeard ever try to torture Rayleigh into revealing the way to Laugh Tale?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Instead of obtaining all 4 RPs, why did none of these 3 ever try to capture Rayleigh and try to torture the info out of him? Even if the reason is that Prime Rayleigh is on their level, so they didn’t want to mess with him for that reason, they have their crews to back them up and guarantee that they could beat him easily. Big Mom at the very least would probably have known through her intel network that Rayleigh is on Sabaody
I don't think he would lay this info to any of them even if they tortured Shakky. She would told him to not spill any shit and they both die.

+ depending on the timeline early retirement or long retirement time Rayleigh. It would be basically a full blown war between one's crew and Rayleigh.

I don't think Kaido or Big Mom were at enough power level when Rayleigh finished his journey to attempt to fight him.

I think they did do anything because he would most likely male short work of there crew leaving them vulnerable to the navy or roger pirate might have came back together in order to back up rayleigh which would be really bad for them in a few ways

BM also knew about Sanji’s connection to the Baratie, even though there should be next to no way of knowing about that. It’s not like she has informants at Baratie. Even if she somehow could find out that Sanji worked at Baratie, how did she find out about his extremely close, father-and-son-esque connection to Zeff? She was portrayed as having an unnaturally good intel network, so finding out Rayleigh’s whereabouts shouldn’t be hard. All she needs to know is that he’s on Sabaody, and then Kata can go there and sense him with his CoO.
Remember that even her network can miss some stuff, such as Mogura harbor at Wano. It may have happened with Rayleigh. He's somewhere in Paradise is too imprecise to gamble on it.

probable reasons :
1. They knew that Ray would rather die than spill the beans, and if he did died because of the torture, they have to prepare themselves for a war against the former PK Crew + Shanks Crew and their grand fleet
2. They don't want the easy way, kinda like how luffy wants it
shakky will rape them...:goatasure:
Hmm.... Kinky