General & Others Why did Kaido spend 28 years hiding in Wano?

His lifegoal was literally to drag the Celestial Dragons down to the battlefield and to change the world

Why couldn't he walk the talk?

Is Kaido all bark no bite?

I thought 1 Yonko Crew = Marine + 7 Warlords so surely the WSC out of all people could easily have brought the Celestial Dragons to the battlefield right?
You wake up and decided to post nothing

kaido's character is an enigma
you have a character that wants to die , thats looking for someone named joyboy to take him down
but you also have someone who clearly wants to conquer the sea, the wg , and change the entire world structure so he doesn't exactly just want to die......

honestly feels like a bunch of mumbo jumbo was thrown into his character later on.

kaido's character is an enigma
you have a character that wants to die , thats looking for someone named joyboy to take him down
but you also have someone who clearly wants to conquer the sea, the wg , and change the entire world structure so he doesn't exactly just want to die......

honestly feels like a bunch of mumbo jumbo was thrown into his character later on.
peak fiction

Kaido's life goal is literally what would be the ultimate end game of the series and the #2 hardest goal known in the series.
Something only EOS protagonist would achieve after everything is done.

Ty for reminding how high Waido's goal/ambition is
Highest goal in the show only surpass by Rocks goal

:steef:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
am making shit up when akainu directly claims he is afraid of samirai?
Post the panel. I’ll wait.

It’s been explained to you hundreds of times why you are wrong, but I get that you are stupid and simple things take a really long time for you lmfao.

Sakazuki’s inferior knows the samurai who Kaido high diffed are bitches

His lifegoal was literally to drag the Celestial Dragons down to the battlefield and to change the world

Why couldn't he walk the talk?

Is Kaido all bark no bite?

I thought 1 Yonko Crew = Marine + 7 Warlords so surely the WSC out of all people could easily have brought the Celestial Dragons to the battlefield right?
Dude, Crydo was barely able to kill a 99% dead Oden with a gun. He is not a threat to anybody who is not nerfed. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Akainu was a cook for Kaido :suresure::suresure: Keep coping :pepecopium:
Fsssh, fsssh. :suresure:

P. S. Where is your avy from?