General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Not like you guys were pushing Lucci > King the moment he clashed equally with g5 and now inventing all sorts head canon to Zoro is struggling with Lucci nobody is more insecure than you folks. Clowns were making so much fuss in the spoilers threads only to shamelessly switch up when the chapter dropped and Zoro admitted he could end this whenever he wanted.
Why would mc fanboys of all people care that much what others say after wano how much does zori scare you:milaugh:
Lucci > King and Kaku > Lucci are takes i only find here man who even says this shit

I saw someone yesterday in the profiles saying Lucci > King too and it was zoro fan, maybe you saw it too, even commented on it :josad:

Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating 🤣"

Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating 🤣"

Now our boy is being slandered and mocked because you set him up

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
they believed in ZKK that was much worse

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
And you are happier that weaker characters are facing Kizaru and make him look bad ? lol!

Zoro doesn't face usually top tiers but when he does, it's always some real gangsta shits. And his opponents looks even better when they face him. if Kizaru doesn't do anything to Sanji, jesus imagine how bad he gonna fall after his performance against Luffy :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

they believed in ZKK that was much worse
Not really but mmkay

Unlike us, they probably learned nothing from Wano.
Post automatically merged:

I been saying that doesn't make any narrative sense, Zoro fans need to be patient he will beat a stronger fighter in Fujitora during the final war :cheers:
2024 and man still thinks it's a given any SH not named Luffy is ever facing an Admiral. :denzimote:

Not like you guys were pushing Lucci > King the moment he clashed equally with g5 and now inventing all sorts head canon to Zoro is struggling with Lucci nobody is more insecure than you folks. Clowns were making so much fuss in the spoilers threads only to shamelessly switch up when the chapter dropped and Zoro admitted he could end this whenever he wanted.
Why would mc fanboys of all people care that much what others say after wano how much does zori scare you:milaugh:
Nope most of us never put Lucci above King that's just paranoia from you

"Escape arc" scenes which you've conveniently left out

Villains lose in arcs bruh, this isnt Sabaody anymore. This is how Kizaru is being treated and portrayed:

Luffy is clearly not running away, irrespective of your mass delusions about what is happening in front of you lol
Dude...

Whole Cake Island is a RESCUE arc not Escape arc.

"Escape arc" scenes which you've conveniently left out

Villains lose in arcs bruh, this isnt Sabaody anymore. This is how Kizaru is being treated and portrayed:

Luffy is clearly not running away, irrespective of your mass delusions about what is happening in front of you lol
Lol, basically this ^

The "it's an escape arc" argument is more of a coping mechanism than anything else, as if Saturn and Kizaru can't be defeated before the escape

It's as if they don't want Luffy to cause the incident that the narrator clearly said that will shock the world tomorrow