General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Try actually countering my post. So far haven't proved me wrong. I provided manga scenes showing Lucci has top tier speed and keeping up with and matching a character who can hit Kizaru light speed movement.

Since all you seem to care about is light speed movement here is pre TS Zoro evading Kuma's light speed attacks.

There goes your entire argument.

I can add a scene showing Kizaru fail to blitz Sentomaru while moving at light speed.

I don't pay that much attention to the light speed hype because that's all it is, just hype. Either nobody moves at light speed in One Piece or any character can gain the ability to move at or react to light speed movement. If that's true than moving at light speed is not as impressive as you try to make it.
My counter is show me a panel of Lucci being stated to move at light speed. Vegapunk seeing Lucci run in the camera is so fucking dumb. Go and look at videos of cheetah and falcons running and flying then you'll understand that Lucci getting tagged by camera is lame asf.
Post automatically merged:

Who is this character you are talking about?
The only character that has hit Kizaru have been Rayleigh in Sabaody and Luffy this arc, with Sanji and Sentomaru blocking him. No other character I believe has been shown to "hit Kizaru"
Lucci got thrown out of the window from Luffy, literally could not land a proper hit, and stalled with Zoro for ages.

Since when is air "light speed"? Do you know that Kuma compresses air and create bubbles of air that he sends flying, right?

The bold part can clearly be re-phrased in "I don't pay attention to what doesn't fit my narrative".
Nobody moves at light speed, only a character that is literally made of light.
And it's clearly shown that he needs to project light before he can travel, as people are first illuminated, then he starts moving. So people literally have a flashing light showing he is about to arrive.
Lmao he's a dumbass. I watched a video where a cheetah speed blitz. I was fascinated not to talk about falcons and this is them still being caught by cameras and this dude is trying to hype up Lucci speed like we're supposed to be surprised. It's even quite stupid that he believes Lucci speed to be top tier but doesn't believe that the guy who can literally turn to light can't move at light speed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who is this character you are talking about?
The only character that has hit Kizaru have been Rayleigh in Sabaody and Luffy this arc, with Sanji and Sentomaru blocking him. No other character I believe has been shown to "hit Kizaru". I actually reread chapter 1091 and while Kizaru is busy talking about their past, Sento hits him, Kizaru doesn't even stop talking and destroys him.
Lucci got thrown out of the window from Luffy, literally could not land a proper hit, and stalled with Zoro for ages.

Since when is air "light speed"? Do you know that Kuma compresses air and create bubbles of air that he sends flying, right?

The bold part can clearly be re-phrased in "I don't pay attention to what doesn't fit my narrative".
Nobody moves at light speed, only a character that is literally made of light.
And it's clearly shown that he needs to project light before he can travel, as people are first illuminated, then he starts moving. So people literally have a flashing light showing he is about to arrive.
:lawsigh:

Luffy hit Kizaru and Sentomaru blocked Kizaru attack. Lucci matched Luffy's speed at times and blizted Sentomaru. That facts tells us Lucci has incredible speed even when compared to Kizaru. Luffy only hit Lucci with a surprise attack from the ground, why he was distracted, and when he used his environment to enhance the speed.

Lucci stated 2 swords Zoro. After Zoro stop playing around and use a name attack he blizted Lucci.

Kuma tells us his attacks are light speed. He stated he deflects air pressure at light speed.

Don't try to tell me how things work in real life when there are characters who can cut a mountain in half just by channeling physical strength through a fucking sword.

Just because you can see an attack coming towards you doesn't mean you can react to it. Do you think you can avoid a laser that you know is pointed towards you? Luffy wasn't fast enough to evade hakai.

Only people push it in there to view and that other fan. Either he's the only one I can move a light speed or other characters can as well. It shouldn't matter f he's distracted. If Kizaru is the only one who can move at light speed he should have been able to easily evade Luffy's attacks.

My counter is show me a panel of Lucci being stated to move at light speed. Vegapunk seeing Lucci run in the camera is so fucking dumb. Go and look at videos of cheetah and falcons running and flying then you'll understand that Lucci getting tagged by camera is lame asf.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao he's a dumbass. I watched a video where a cheetah speed blitz. I was fascinated not to talk about falcons and this is them still being caught by cameras and this dude is trying to hype up Lucci speed like we're supposed to be surprised. It's even quite stupid that he believes Lucci speed to be top tier but doesn't believe that the guy who can literally turn to light can't move at light speed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You argument doesn't make any sense. Are you saying cheetahs and falcons aren't fast simply because you can watch them move on camera? It doesn't matter if you are looking at them in real life or on a camera there's still moving at a fast speed.

Who said Dr. Vegapunk can see ever step Lucci takes? All we know Dr. Vegapunk can only catch glimpse of Lucci because he's moving so fast. That makes more sense. Think about it. Do you think the character who spend time with Kizaru and studying Kizaru powers would be impressed by a character's speed if he can easily see ever step take character takes.

:lawsigh:

Luffy hit Kizaru and Sentomaru blocked Kizaru attack. Lucci matched Luffy's speed at times and blizted Sentomaru. That facts tells us Lucci has incredible speed even when compared to Kizaru. Luffy only hit Lucci with a surprise attack from the ground, why he was distracted, and when he used his environment to enhance the speed.

Lucci stated 2 swords Zoro. After Zoro stop playing around and use a name attack he blizted Lucci.

Kuma tells us his attacks are light speed. He stated he deflects air pressure at light speed.

Don't try to tell me how things work in real life when there are characters who can cut a mountain in half just by channeling physical strength through a fucking sword.

Just because you can see an attack coming towards you doesn't mean you can react to it. Do you think you can avoid a laser that you know is pointed towards you? Luffy wasn't fast enough to evade hakai.

Only people push it in there to view and that other fan. Either he's the only one I can move a light speed or other characters can as well. It shouldn't matter f he's distracted. If Kizaru is the only one who can move at light speed he should have been able to easily evade Luffy's attacks.
List of canonical facts that disprove your claims.
  • Lucci never kept up with Luffy, at no point in the fight Lucci landed any hit nor was a threat. Luffy played with him like a toy, hit him in every way shape and form.
  • Zoro starts the fight with Lucci with 3 swords out, and while people were dying and his crew was in danger he had all the reasons to stop the fight as fast as possible. Otherwise it means that Zoro has no care for people being in danger and is a general psychopath.
  • Nice catch about kuma, but again:
  • Luffy literally evaded a Laser in the first fight with a pacifista after time skip.
  • The fact that characters perform super-human feats doesn't mean any logic must be thrown outside the window. Light is by definition the fastest thing that exist. Oda states that light is energy (Kizaru says it himself) meaning in some form light follows the same logic as real world, just like any other element.
  • He is the only one that can canonically move at light speed because he is light. If you claim otherwise please provide a panel of somebody moving CANONICALLY at light speed.
  • Kizaru can move at light speed but his reaction times are still dictated by his humanity, just like any other character is limited, reason why shitters with great fruits still suck, like THE PROPHET OF GOD or Foxy.
  • I cannot fucking understand what you write Either he's the only one I can move a light speed or other characters can as well, unless stated otherwise in manga, he is the only one.

You argument doesn't make any sense. Are you saying cheetahs and falcons aren't fast simply because you can watch them move on camera? It doesn't matter if you are looking at them in real life or on a camera there's still moving at a fast speed.

Who said Dr. Vegapunk can see ever step Lucci takes? All we know Dr. Vegapunk can only catch glimpse of Lucci because he's moving so fast. That makes more sense. Think about it. Do you think the character who spend time with Kizaru and studying Kizaru powers would be impressed by a character's speed if he can easily see ever step take character takes.
Sure whatever you say buddy. Lucci and kizaru both move at light speed

Sure whatever you say buddy. Lucci and kizaru both move at light speed
Where did I say in the post you responded to Lucci move at the speed of light or have equal speed to Kizaru?

I never stated that I'm just explaining you that I don't take the light speed statement as serious as you do since we have characters reacting to and even evading light speed attacks.

Last edited:
Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating ๐Ÿคฃ"
Bro this almost reads like a meme
:gokulaugh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating ๐Ÿคฃ"
:kailaugh:

Zoro will cut "light".

:suresure:

C

Cruxroux

True, Sanji faces off with admirals and Gorosei like a true right hand.

Zoro plays touch butt with a pre time skip villain.

Levels.
" Faces off... "
In reality , does no damage at all , Cries , Saturn eye diffed him , Kizaru knocked him down with a kick. Is this the face off you all wanted?

Zoro fought Two yonkou and made them shit their pants.

There are levels to this. And this was judt rooftop zoro only with no AdCoC.