Questions & Mysteries Why did Oda do this to Mihawk?

Which World's Strongest character is the most relevant?

• Mihawk

• Kaido

• Whitebeard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Abandoning his home island , running away from fodder marines and hiding behind the clown's shadow can't be considered hype Panda- dono.
The fodder marines is an interesting one because ask yourself why all the top tiers went after the others but not him despite his high bounty and WSS status?

There must be a reason because the same can be said for Kuma on why he was seen as the only warlord to follow the WG (said by Moria way back in Thriller Bark) and never fought back until we found out the reason recently.

It has been heavily implied that Mihawk is a CD and is related to Imu which is the only explanation why his backstory hasn’t been revealed yet. On top of that, the red eye, black blade and the whole dracula/satanic theme (like Ryuma, Zoro and Reyleigh) is all end game stuff and will be explained in Mihawk-Imu’s arc for sure.

Also, the way he treats Perona and Zoro made me think he had a family before. The female clothes in his castle and Perona being refered as “Ghost Princess could be foreshadowing”. There’s also another popular theory that she’s a descendent of the Nerona family and was brought back alive by Moria (killed by WG?) which would explain why they’re both comfortable with each other.

Like Kuma that got the tyrant title for defying orders, i’m sure Mihawk’s will be explained. Probably went out for vengeance against the marines who killed his family under Gorosei’s orders and that got him the title “marine hunter”

Last edited:
Abandoning his home island , running away from fodder marines and hiding behind the clown's shadow can't be considered hype Panda- dono.
Hmm, I think the world government thinks otherwise as that clowns shadows bounty is higher than his all due to his strength. Oda really has pressed you guys hard huh? Make these last ditch efforts while you still can. They really do tickle me.

However, all shits and giggles aside, the undeniable truth that you guys are so afraid of is in this verse, it is swordsman who sit at the top, it’s basically oda law that the peak monsters use swords, roger, shanks, mihawk xebec and soon the goat himself zoro. No matter how much time we sword bros have to wait the inevitable will come to pass, I don’t mind waiting a little while longer. All the slander will come to bite you people in the ass eventually lol.

So don’t come crying to us when the man shows feats that shakes the community to the very core.

:milaugh:

Hmm, I think the world government thinks otherwise as that clowns shadows bounty is higher than his all due to his strength. Oda really has pressed you guys hard huh? Make these last ditch efforts while you still can. They really do tickle me.

However, all shits and giggles aside, the undeniable truth that you guys are so afraid of is in this verse, it is swordsman who sit at the top, it’s basically oda law that the peak monsters use swords, roger, shanks, mihawk xebec and soon the goat himself zoro. No matter how much time we sword bros have to wait the inevitable will come to pass, I don’t mind waiting a little while longer. All the slander will come to bite you people in the ass eventually lol.

So don’t come crying to us when the man shows feats that shakes the community to the very core.

:milaugh:
Strange that you say that the strongest at the top are swordsman, while the world strongest man for 30 years was Whitebeard, the world strongest creature was Kaido, 3 yonkos were not swordsman, 3 admirals are fruit users, gorosei probably only one uses a sword.
Been reading too much swordpiece?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Original Joyboy, a swordsman.
Rocks D Xebec, a swordsman.
Nerona Imu, a swordsman.
Ethan Baron, a swordsman.
Gol D Roger, a swordsman.
Silvers Rayleigh, a swordsman.
Kozuki Oden, a swordsman.
Figarland Shanks, a swordsman.
Figarland Garling, a swordsman.
Borsalino Kizaru, a swordsman.
Fujitora Issho, a swordsman.
Aramaki Ryokugyu, a swordsman.
Big Mom, a swordsman.
Supreme Janitor Shiryu, a swordsman.
Dracule Mihawk, a swordsman.
Zori Roronius, a swordsman.

A story about pirates is a story about swordsmen, indeed.
Just because the MC isn't capable of fighting them, Oda is forced to create non-swordsmen as well.
But, ultimately, there are far more top tier swordsmen than non-swordsmen. And they are all big names.

Strange that you say that the strongest at the top are swordsman, while the world strongest man for 30 years was Whitebeard, the world strongest creature was Kaido, 3 yonkos were not swordsman, 3 admirals are fruit users, gorosei probably only one uses a sword.
You’re one of those people who cannot see the forest for the trees lol.

Original Joyboy, a swordsman.
Rocks D Xebec, a swordsman.
Nerona Imu, a swordsman.
Kozuki Oden, a swordsman.
Borsalino Kizaru, a swordsman.
Aramaki Ryokugyu, a swordsman.
Big Mom, a swordsman.

A story about pirates is a story about swordsmen, indeed.
Just because the MC isn't capable of fighting them, Oda is forced to create non-swordsmen as well.
But, ultimately, there are far more top tier swordsmen than non-swordsmen. And they are all big names.
Why are you bringing in people that have never fought on panel in One Piece like Joyboy, Nerona Imu (LMAO) or Xebec (who most probably is a swordsman? You so insecure that you have to make new ones?) Or like putting Big Meme or Kizaru there? Kizaru that is now fighting and is not even using a sword, lol. Good swordsmanship there. Classik Lik-chin, reaching and going for non canon and complete absurd speculation.
If Nerona Imu was a swordsman based on your speculations (or delusions) you'll accept that the other 19 were not :)
But yeah, if this is your list of top tiers, 15.

Here is more top tiers and look at me, I don't have to grab non canon things.

Whitebeard, The World Strongest Man
Kaido, The World Strongest Creature
Sengoku
Garp
Akainu
Aokiji
Blackbeard
Luffy
Lucci
Katakuri
Marco
Crocodile
Magellan (if the janitor is a top tier lmao).
Sabo
Hancock
Kuma

Adding very good speculations:
Gorosei 1
Gorosei 2
Gorosei 3
Gorosei 4
Scopper Gaban
Kong
Weevil
Dragon

Come on, what you are gonna say? That people in the same bounty range and title range are not top tiers?
You’re one of those people who cannot see the forest for the trees lol.
Lol.
Lmao even.

Nice rebuttal.

Again, the world strongest man was Whitebeard. Strongest MAN. The strongest man alive. But I am sure you silly Z babys have a cope that says that a swordsman is not a man.
:gokulaugh:

Defeated by no swords, only by fruit and Haki.
Just like Kaido was defeated by fruit and Haki.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why are you bringing in people that have never fought on panel in One Piece like Joyboy, Nerona Imu (LMAO) or Xebec (who most probably is a swordsman?
Silhouette of Joyboy shows he is a swordsman. Or maybe he uses it to channel air bars?
Nerona Imu refused to lay his sword in front of the Empty throne.
Xebec was shown with his sword.

You so insecure that you have to make new ones?
No, I can just tell that guys with swords are swordsmen. :smart:

Whitebeard, The World Strongest Man
Kaido, The World Strongest Creature
Sengoku
Garp
Akainu
Aokiji
Blackbeard
Luffy
Lucci
Katakuri
Marco
Crocodile
Magellan (if the janitor is a top tier lmao).

Hancock
Kuma

Adding very good speculations:
Gorosei 1
Gorosei 2
Gorosei 3
Gorosei 4
Scopper Gaban
Kong
Weevil

Come on, what you are gonna say? That people in the same bounty range and title range are not top tiers?
I am gonna tell that 6 people in your list arent top tiers: Lucci, Katkauri, Marco, Crocodile, Hancock, Scopper Gaban.
Quite a desperate list tbh, even if you managed to list twice as many as I did, all of mine are bigger names.
The list is to show you that One Piece is truly a swordpiece. All the figures that are worth anything were swordsmen.
Surely, a couple of exceptions do exist.

No, I can just tell that guys with swords are swordsmen. :smart:
Then Luffy must be a swordsman, as he used one against Arlong, correct?

I am gonna tell that 6 people in your list arent top tiers: Lucci, Katkauri, Marco, Crocodile, Hancock, Scopper Gaban.
Quite a desperate list tbh, even if you managed to list twice as many as I did, all of mine are bigger names.
The list is to show you that One Piece is truly a swordpiece. All the figures that are worth anything were swordsmen.
Surely, a couple of exceptions do exist.
Crocodile, Katakur, Marco hold the same title as the Janitoryu and Zori. Just like you don't say that Magellan is not a top tier because he had the same title as Shiryu. Your double standards are showing, nik-chin.
So yeah, your fantasy cannot trump reality, I am really sorry.

Lol, a pathetic list when half of your list are people that are not in the story at all?

Original Joyboy, a swordsman. (If Joyboy is Nika, he is more known for you know, being made of rubber. If he is not, then add Nika to my list)
Rocks D Xebec, a swordsman. (Probable)
Nerona Imu, a swordsman. (Irrelevant, we know nothing about him just like we know nothing about the other 19.)
Kozuki Oden, a swordsman. (If Oden is a top tier as a number 4 in Roger's crew, [Roger, Ray, Scopper, Oden] then my list becomes even longer Lik-chin)
Borsalino Kizaru, a swordsman. (LOL, the swordsman that fights without a sword.)
Aramaki Ryokugyu, a swordsman. (LOL, shown fighting for countless panels and used his swords 0 times)
Big Mom, a swordsman. (LOL)

And you say my list is pathetic.

Sad day for you Lik-chan, when you have to go to such extents to reach for head canons.
Stick to real things that you are better then.

Not what canon say lik chin..
:josad:
Well, even if we remove certain names from the Nik list that are not clear, it is fair that you make a list of something specific, it is not fair that he makes a list of only swordsmen and you put all the other styles and powers. Of course, this way you have more advantage, and it doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of super tops are swordsmen.

Mihawk, Shanks, Ray, Roger, Ryuma and EoS Zoro >>>>>>> All

Also curious that of all the types of weapons there are, only swords have been converted into Kokuto

Well, even if we remove certain names from the Nik list that are not clear, it is fair that you make a list of something specific, it is not fair that he makes a list of only swordsmen and you put all the other styles and powers. Of course, this way you have more advantage, and it doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of super tops are swordsmen.

Mihawk, Shanks, Ray, Roger, Ryuma and EoS Zoro >>>>>>> All

Also curious that of all the types of weapons there are, only swords have been converted into Kokuto
If the claim is that one style is superior to others, i just need to show how many others are above or comparable.
And the ones you have listed lose to WB, Kaido, Big Meme, Luffy and BB. Exceptions are Ryuma because i refuse to powerscale a character that is not in the manga if not as a cadaver and i find silly to scale ryuma and Roger who probab
Otherwise we can start scaling Nika anf Joyboy amd Imu as well.