Chapter Discussion Why did Oda put Kid at such disadvantage

Shanks hasvnot only his whole crew, but ask for some Giants help anf it seems his fleets are their too. I am not saying Kidd would win if it was main crew vs Main crew, but he stacked that shit against Kidd. BLACKBEARD showed up for Law with bottom tier level guys no Shillew or Akoji.

i hope this will be kidds moment to shine,not saying he defeats shanks but with all this stacked against him he has so many opportunities to grow...fighting through dorry and broggy or beckman to get to shanks,haki bloom seeing as just like law he relies on his df a lot so maybe learning to flow advcoa or adv coc etc sky is the limit imo, I can also only think that just like laws crew was proven to be good likewise oda will finally give kidds crew there moments. Ultimately i don't see kidd dying but final saga oda may be built diff if he just wants the main player involved in the coming years of the manga.

he did this in the past, he ran away from whole cake island after taking the poneglyph rubbing. i mean, he even ran away from the redhair pirates after beckmann or whoever cut away his arm i presume.
The former he got something out of it and allegedly defeated a Sweet Commander.

The latter he lost by losing an arm. Thats it. He didnt run away, he just lost and they didnt kill him

Because Kidd is always the underdog who is disadvantaged in most his fights.

He had Kaido drop onto his home base randomly and had two of his alliance partners betray him. Still fought

He had Hawkins causing him damage with the strawdolls while he was trying to fight Big Mom.

Now he’s up against The Red Hair Pirates entire fleet and the giants of Elbaf with all these other Pirate captains cheering Shanks on and Kidd only has his one ship.

He works best when the odds are stacked against him :myman:
@rerere @Pantheos @Read no Mi @Jinjoo @Lukegranders

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

He had Kaido drop onto his home base randomly and had two of his alliance partners betray him. Still fought

He had Hawkins causing him damage with the strawdolls while he was trying to fight Big Mom.

Now he’s up against The Red Hair Pirates entire fleet and the giants of Elbaf with all these other Pirate captains cheering Shanks on and Kidd only has his one ship.

Work best?
Got captured and enslaved by Crydo.
His partner became a Pleasurer.
Extreme-diff against Meme with help from Low + bombs.

he did this in the past, he ran away from whole cake island after taking the poneglyph rubbing. i mean, he even ran away from the redhair pirates after beckmann or whoever cut away his arm i presume.
Clown learn how to read. He didn't go their to fight BM. How you know they wasn't captured before. Stop talking nonesense

Nothing to add.

Kizaru & Saturn coming with Massive Fleet like never ever before against Luffy
Shanks entire Fleet (It's possibly even Stronger than the Army that attacked Marineford) is heading towards Kid
Blackbeard & some of his Crew cornered Law & maybe more will come (He also counters Law who relies on his DF too much)

Oda clearly wants to draw a picture that All Three Supernova are Overwhelmingly Cornered
And the Fact that he is showing these Sub-Plots Simultaneously indicates that their Outcomes are gonna be related

I think it's all building up towards something that's gonna Interrupt all of these Three Major Fights (Which we can call Wars tbh)
And Oda doesn't really need to Hype Supernova or Yonko anymore, he already spent lot of time doing that in Previous Arc
It's time for Final Saga now, so it's time for Final Team of Villains

In other words, we need Three Characters (Alone or with their Group) who are Powerful enough to Interrupt what basically is Three Yonko Level Wars & they are related cuz they will be Properly Introduced Simultaneously

But if such Powerful Characters appear (Basically Final Saga's Version of Calamities) then what will stop them from causing even more damage?
Oda needs a Fourth Sub-Plot to Connect all of them or more precisely to "Alert" all of them!

That's why we have Kuma going to Mary Geoise, he will obviously do something Major that will cause everyone to change their Plans & it's gonna be related to Imu imo

So who are those Three Villains?
Imo they are Bakkin, Vander Decken & Willie Gallon
They are Final Villanous Subordinates of One Piece

BLACKBEARD showed up for Law with bottom tier level guys no Shillew or Akoji.
First of all it seems Aokiji is there. Aokiji and Van Augur kidnapped Pudding. And Teach wants her to read Poneglyphs. It seems both Aokiji and Pudding are there "watching" the fight and once Teach got Law's Poneglyphs he will make Pudding read it right away.

Second, Burgess is no bottom tier level. He isn't strong as Shiryu and Aokiji but is like the one after them(n3 subordinate or n4 Teach included).

Not only that but Teach is facing Law with 3 other people. Law's crew isn't doing a shit for now.

I would say that Oda is trying to give some importance about Yonko's alliance. Showing how much external help they have besides the main crew.