Questions & Mysteries Why did Oda throw away Jack?

This thread is filled with Butthurt Jinbei Fans who spent years arguing that he will replace Sanji
I don't get the match up with Jinbei at all.

I'm more annoyed that Jack didn't run into anyone that arrived on Zou first. That could have been interesting to see them hit back at Jack after bearing witness to the state he left Zou in.

I don't even care how Jack lost, I just would have liked to have had a strawhat(preferably one from the zou team), take note of Jack, and maybe land an attack on him.

What about a single named attack from Jack?

I think people would be fine with most of what happened with Jack, if they ever showed any of his fights outside of him getting tossed around

I’m sure the anime will save Jack’s portrayal a little bit
What is the obsession with named attacks lol

Why would Zoro drop the best sword he’s ever had?
1032 and 1033 literally said Enma is nerfing him. Only now Enma will stop being a nerf. But anyway Shusui is superior for being already a black blade.
Enma will only match Shusui(maybe) when it becomes Black Blade.
Either way, Shusui has way more feats than Enma simply by being Ryuuma's sword, Wano NATIONAL TREASURE.

Why are you acting like Jack had any spectacular fights on panel though?

like let me ask, did you think any of Jack’s onscreen fights were good?
When did I say he did? What I'm saying is that it doesn't really matter. That's not his role in the series, that's not why each character is designed, formidable or not.

When did I say he did? What I'm saying is that it doesn't really matter. That's not his role in the series, that's not why each character is designed, formidable or not.
Well that’s exactly everyone’s problem… C’mon you were here for WCI and Smoothie… Commanders sucking combat wise is always a disappointment to the community… If you don’t care doesn’t mean other people shouldn’t

Well that’s exactly everyone’s problem… C’mon you were here for WCI and Smoothie… Commanders sucking combat wise is always a disappointment to the community… If you don’t care doesn’t mean other people shouldn’t
What I'm suggesting is that it doesn't suck. I liked Chaka, Cricket, and Gan Fall, among many others. Can't tell you whatever shit they yelled during a conflict. That has no bearing on character and never has, unless that's really what you want and don't mind setting yourself up for disappointment as it happens like every other character.